Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Didja Miss Me?

Oh hell.

Seems I've been neglectful.

Well, guess it's time for the obligatory update post, complete with pictures of people you may not know (cuz, really, most of you don't even know me.).

But you will read it. And you will LIKE it.

So Friday night me and the boy enjoyed some beverages with some of my favourite Torontonians.

Time flew.

Sleep was unimportant.


Oh hi, 7:30 am.

Shucks, is it time to go home to bed?

Ah, ok.
Needless to say, due to our uncanny resemblance to Zombies the following day, we missed out on all the Nuit Blanche action.

Frig. Next year, then...

Sunday we headed to St. Catharines for my sister's 2nd bridal shower/ thanksgiving dinner.

Presents and wine, a hell of a time.

Hub Man - two dressed up as my sister and her dude.

Cute.

Don't we look alike?

It is now Wednesday.

Friends from Niagara have been staying with us for the past few days.

I've finally gone to the gym again.

Craig is no longer sick.

I like pie.

Consider yourselves updated.

Yeah, you're welcome.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was worried.

Kris said...

'Bout me? Aw, shucks.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...