Sunday, October 19, 2008

Now, What The Heck Is A Hammy Sink?



Does anyone else remember Al TV?

I suppose only you Canadian readers might, and even then - you might not.

Weird Al would take over Much Music for a few hours and play a bunch of interviews that were edited to look like he did 'em.

When I was little, this was funny. The Ozzy interview was the one that stuck in my head most.

Watch it.

If you know me, you'll now see why I always say "Lippy, lipey, or pipey sinking", and "What the heck is a hammy sink?"

I TOLD ya I didn't make those words up.


However, I have no excuses for the other wonky words I say. S'ok.

5 comments:

PatZ said...

Ah Weird Al, looked over without so much as a shrug from the Where Are They Now people.

but seriously, where is he now?

Kris said...

He had an album last year or somethin'.

But who knows. Poor Al, no one seems to care. Maybe Ozzy would?

Mike D. said...

You once asked me what a hammy sink was and I think I ran away. Sorry.

Kris said...

I'm used to that reaction.

Phelonius Friar said...

I also have spent many years saying hammysink, what the hell is a hammysink? Definitely one of the more memorable moments of Canadian television, and one of the great mysteries of our time... p.s What the hell *is* a hammysink???


p.p.s. thanks for the link!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...