Friday, October 3, 2008

You Probably Shouldn't Read This.

Random old pictures.

Random new thoughts.

(Beware. I'm crazy.)

I'm feeling antsy.

Things are happening.

While, at the same time, things aren't.

Listen to me, waxing nonsensical.

The things that make people most happy are usually taken away.

If we settled for content, would it stick?

Let's all be content. Hold hands, sing Kumbaya, believe in a self-created individual higher power, and eat nothing but ice cream until we die.

You get sprinkles if you share.

If I was a brunette....

Would you respect me more?

Be more attracted?

Think I was more intelligent, although I hadn't changed at all?

Betcha would.

I miss you, even when you're here.

The personalities in my head aren't all that entertaining anymore.

It's crazy to feel alone when you're not.

Self-improvement is a great thing.

I need more.

Yet I want a "perfect body", but am procrastinating instead of going across the street to the gym.

I'm complaining to strangers instead of calling a friend and laughing.

I want to be different, but I'm afraid of change.

Survey says - Kristen is confused.


I want some cheesecake.

Ah, my beloved low days.

Driving people away and frustrating those around me since 1983.

Don't worry - the return of my humour is imminent. This will be short-lived.

Much like my singing career when I was 14.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

While I completely enjoy your happy and fun loving posts, it is your sadder ones that truly draw me. You are very real and very human and deep. Quite attractive qualities that many woman are unable to posess. Do cheer up but keep the sad side close.

Kris said...

Oh, it never goes too far.

But I wish it would, so the people I gave a shit about would stop being pushed away.

PatZ said...

cheesecake and procrastination are best friends.

Wil said...

Dude, I do likes me some cheesecake!

The Trailer Of Love

Mindy-lou-who said...

Hey friend,
It's good to have the lows sometimes because it makes you appreciate the highs even more. Imagine if everyone was content all the time, we'd take our relationships/friendships for granted.

If you need someone to eat cake with, you know what they say about the fat kids... :P

Kris said...

Cheesecake cures all.

You're absolutely right, Mindy. I always say that.

And I will eat cake with ya anytiiiiime. :)

screetus said...

You were a singer at 14? That's even better than being a Chinese gymnast!

Kris said...

Well, I THOUGHT I was. Had myself convinced I'd be famous.

Um. I'm not.

ghetto.punk.chic said...

"The things that make people most happy are usually taken away"

That hits a little close to home. Le sigh.

Kris said...

I know.

I think you and I were talking about that when I posted this. We always say that.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...