Monday, November 10, 2008

As Promised...



Erin, the lovely blogger over at ...coming full circle, tagged me in a blog post. And thus, I must re-tag in return. Blog rules, dontchaknow.

These aren't usually my kinda things, but I'll make an exception!

Le copy et le paste.:

Ok so here's how the game works:
*Link to the person that tagged you
*Post the rules on your blog
*Share six interesting things/habits/quirks about yourself - anything that comes to mind.
*Tag six people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs ... people you would like to know things about.
*Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.

Gotcha. Here are my 6 random things.

1. I can't sleep without socks on. It's impossible; I freeze. Most people are the opposite, but hey.. I'm a contrary chick.

2. You will never ever catch me in the colour pink. I won't wear it. It's fine on other people, but it's a colour that I don't want anywhere near me. No sir, I don't like it.

3. I haven't done karaoke at bars much lately, but when I do I'm a hog. One of the last times I went, I sang 12 songs in a matter of a few hours. It's not my fault! Because I'm comfortable doing it alone, friends and strangers always make me go up with them. The fact that I drink too much and dance like a freak probably doesn't help matters. Don't judge me.

4. I'm left-handed. Except in sports.

5. I'm scared of clowns. Actually, I'm scared of lotsa things. The Exorcist, heights, spiders, mice, centipedes, the colour pink, bad relationships, change, that guy down the street, and the noises in my car. And that's the short list.

6. My life is extremely uninteresting, and that is why you have been bored by my 6 random facts. Thanks for stopping by.

The 6 Tagged:

Rasam

Krista

Miss Mindy

Screetus

Chris

Schmutzie

Fret not, my tagged bloggers. You don't hafta play along.

8 comments:

RasaMi said...

hahahaha...hearted it!

OK, i'm totally doing this.

I'll come up with 6 interesting/borderlinetoomuchinfo things tonight and post them!

You a lefty huh?

I remember when I was younger, I knew a kid at school who was a lefty, at first day of school, I told him most retards are left handed! lol...he cried! I was kidding, I didn't mean to be a jackass, but the poor kid cried. We ended up being decent friends...but he would almost always throw that retard comment in my face!

Ohh and I hate left handed ball players, cause they get such an unfair advantage in sports! most guys can't guard them for shit! Ask "C", he knows what I'm bitching about. Except Chris Bosh, and MoPete.

screetus said...

When you think about, our blogs themselves are merely collections of random facts. Floating about on the random sea of life, or something. Random.

Born with a big mouth! said...

yay!! those are NOT uninteresting facts!!

I think you would look just great in pink though!

Kris said...

Rasam - Nuthin wrong with lefties! And I'm a righty @ sports, so there.. you can still love me ;)

Screetus - That was so deep, I just openly wept. Right now. Like a baby.

Erin - Ha! Pink is supposed ot be "my colour" according my season and fashion-y type people. It just ain't me. :)

Krista said...

#3 is me too!! kindred spirits. :)

I'm trying to do this too but I'm megaultraboring right now so it's not going well.

melinda said...

done and done...

RasaMi said...

Better late than never huh?

Anonymous said...

Hi everyone

Im a newbie here, although i have been watching on the sidelines for a little while.
Im a part time librarian, love baking and my wesie Daisy. I also am way too excited about Christmas for words!!
I cant wait to get on here some more and 'meet' lots of new people!

so how is everyone doing? Dennis from [url=http://www.myonlinepayday.com]My Online Payday[/url] website!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...