Monday, November 10, 2008
Erin, the lovely blogger over at ...coming full circle, tagged me in a blog post. And thus, I must re-tag in return. Blog rules, dontchaknow.
These aren't usually my kinda things, but I'll make an exception!
Le copy et le paste.:
Ok so here's how the game works:
*Link to the person that tagged you
*Post the rules on your blog
*Share six interesting things/habits/quirks about yourself - anything that comes to mind.
*Tag six people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs ... people you would like to know things about.
*Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
Gotcha. Here are my 6 random things.
1. I can't sleep without socks on. It's impossible; I freeze. Most people are the opposite, but hey.. I'm a contrary chick.
2. You will never ever catch me in the colour pink. I won't wear it. It's fine on other people, but it's a colour that I don't want anywhere near me. No sir, I don't like it.
3. I haven't done karaoke at bars much lately, but when I do I'm a hog. One of the last times I went, I sang 12 songs in a matter of a few hours. It's not my fault! Because I'm comfortable doing it alone, friends and strangers always make me go up with them. The fact that I drink too much and dance like a freak probably doesn't help matters. Don't judge me.
4. I'm left-handed. Except in sports.
5. I'm scared of clowns. Actually, I'm scared of lotsa things. The Exorcist, heights, spiders, mice, centipedes, the colour pink, bad relationships, change, that guy down the street, and the noises in my car. And that's the short list.
6. My life is extremely uninteresting, and that is why you have been bored by my 6 random facts. Thanks for stopping by.
The 6 Tagged:
Fret not, my tagged bloggers. You don't hafta play along.