Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Bah Hum-Blog

Oh, hi Wednesday.

Thanks for sneakin' up on me. Pretty sure I'm still in weekend mode.

No more wedding or 'getting used to the new doggy' time. It's back to reality now.

The job hunt continues, housewifeing continues, and so does stressing.

Every other year, I would've had a Christmas countdown on a calendar weeks ago, and crossed off every day. Lists would be made, presents would be bought, decorations would be up, and I'd be excited like a little kid. It's my favourite time...

This year is a bit different.

I will make the best of it, though.

And I do look forward to spending it with the people I love, which includes my new happy Parkdalien family of Craig and our four-legged children.

Maybe some Christmas movies will get me in the spirit.

Question is - Do I start with "It's A Wonderful Life"? Or "Scrooged?

Take a lucky guess.

On another note. My lovely cousin/best friend/fake bandmate/uteran roomie now has a blog.

Check 'er out.

14 comments:

ghetto.punk.chic said...

Eeeek. Props in your blog? That's alot of pressure. Thanks :)

ps. I effin hate Christmas. I'll show you how the do the scrooge thing...I have years of practice.

Kris said...

No pressure, silly girl.

And I don't wanna be a scrooge. Don't make me!

So@24 said...

I dig the locks, girl.

Kris said...

Why thank you, kind sir.

Doc said...

Neither "Wonderful Life" or "Scrooged", but instead watch my favourite "A Christmas Story". Great Xmas movie. :D

Kris said...

Oh, good call doc.

Some of that movie was filmed in St. Catharines, my hometown.

Most importantly, the 'tongue stuck to the pole' scene.

sammy claus! said...

haha that movie plays for 24 hrs straight on TBS every christmas. my high school english teacher's cousin or something was the kid who stuck his tounge to said pole.

and i dont get how people can 'hate christmas'.... at times i find it bittersweet but never hate-able. dont be a fucking scrooge!

Kris said...

I ain't no scrooge, I'm just broke! :p

Talk to Leah Claus about not bein a scrooge, heh...

Mike D. said...

This was so not a Kris post.

Kris said...

Why not?

Mike D. said...

Not happy for Christmas. Usually you're a whacko this time of year. You ok?

Kris said...

Nope.

Chris Ragobeer said...

It's a wonderful life is such a great movie. I only have appreciation for movies that are sub 1960...I'm weird.

Kris said...

Nah, you're not weird Chris. Just smart!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...