Friday, November 21, 2008

The Bride's Maid Needs More Lemon Pledge

Won't be posting for a few days.

I have a very important 'engagement' to attend.

Gee, wonder what it might be.

When I get back, I'll update with the final results of "Kristen's Cursing While Emcee-ing" pool.

Apparently no one has faith in moi.

S'ok. I don't blame ya.

Look closely at this picture above,

and tell me if you notice anything interesting when I post pics of the wedding.

There may be a quiz.

But there may not be.


Have a great weekend, blogospherians!

7 comments:

ghost said...

fare thee well.

ghetto.punk.chic said...

Heh. You & Steph traded dresses.

Kris said...

Well done. That's exactly it!

Anonymous said...

Did you swear?

Kris said...

Nope!

People will hafta pay up now.

Oh, and to clarify - me and my sister didn't ACTUALLY trade dresses. Just looks likes it. N/M, no one know what I'm talking about anyways....

blepharisma said...

Buh, didn't trade dresses!! They're just the same colour, material and the front part of the top is similar.

Kristen's wasn't poufy at all.

Kris said...

I pretty much just meant that we switched colours. And similar dresses.

Sheesh.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...