Thursday, November 27, 2008

Gym Rat?

Today, Miss Agoraphobic (me), the exercise-detesting, leery-old-men-hating, cold-weather-damning chick...

went

to

the

GYM.

Yep.

First time in a long while.

Which is sad, since I just started going a month or two ago.

But I went.

And took pics beforehand to prove to all you non-believers.

I didn't stay long.

I get bored really easily, and Craig's Ipod didn't have enough music to hold my interest.

And the spiky-haired dude on one of the treadmills beside me was just begging for a punch to his fake-tanned face.

I refrained.

This time.

Daisy lounged around, watching me get ready.

Don't think she believed I would leave.

And when I came back, Craig was home early from work.

He put a screensaver on my computer, so I'd have a lovely message waiting for me:

video


Alright.

The day is automatically one hundred times better.

Take THAT, Spiky McOrangeFace!

8 comments:

screetus said...

Once at work I went 'round to every computer and made the screen savers say "humanity is doomed computers will reign supreme."
This was before everyone knew about computers, and some of the dull-witted in the office thought I'd somehow gained control of every machine as part of an evil plot.

JaG said...

That is the sweetest!

ghetto.punk.chic said...

Aw, that Craig is one sweet guy. But he should be made aware that you're not just amazing to him.....you're just amazing. Period.

Kris said...

screetus - I've always said you were genius.

JaG - Yeah, he's got his moments :)

GPC - I feel like I should pay you when you say those things.... sigh, lub you.

Mike D. said...

Does he only love you because you're working out?

Kris said...

It's quite possible. I'm fairly un-loveable, so hopes of a more toned ass may fuel his affections.

I'll take what I can get.

Daniel said...

That was very nice !! I hope someday I get something like that.

Far said...

love the screen saver soo sweet

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...