Friday, November 28, 2008

Leave Me Out With The Waste, This is Not What I Do...

Today is now dubbed Melancholy Friday.

When I have my low, depressy days I tend listen to sad or slow songs. Some with personal meaning to me; some that just match the mood. Fuel for the blue fire, I know. I have my reasons.

Allow me to share a few...



Damien Rice - 9 Crimes



Elliot Smith - Twilight



A Perfect Circle - 3 Libras



Jeff Buckley - Opened Once (This one doesn't make me sad, it reminds me of when Craig and I first started dating...)


I'll leave it there.

Who knew the Metal Chick had a soft spot for slow tunes?

11 comments:

Kris said...

It would also seem that I have a fondness for deceased singers, too....

Holly said...

Beautiful songs, but I'm sorry you're sad today.

Kris said...

Ah, I've become pretty accustomed to it Holly. But thanks :)

Jenny Elizabeth said...

Sorry you are sad sweetie :(
Lovin the tunes though...
Hope tomorrow is better!!!

Kris said...

Thanks, Jenny girl!

Happy to see ya on here.

JaG said...

I like Damian Rice too.

Mike D. said...

Cheer the hell up. Where's the old feisty insane Kris?

Kris said...

She's in my pocket, having an extended time-out.

The bitch won't stay in there, and she keeps biting me.

I may have to vanquish her.

That's right. Vanquish.

Mike D. said...

Haha. Please don't, I like her better than you. Even though she is you.

ghost said...

a little Tool could go a .long ways to cheering a girl up. works on this boy.

Kris said...

Quite true.

Maynard makes any day brighter :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...