Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Sound Sleeper

Aw, hell.

The screaming has returned.

And I've been doing so well lately.

It was a weird one, too. I can't remember all of it, but I do know that there were evil people and evil things that were going on, and I was the only person who could see them. Everyone else was all "tra la la" happy in their oblivion, and I was living in hell.

There were also people in elaborate masks that would follow me and laugh their satanic laughs at me because they know no one could help, since others didn't see what I did.

For the entire dream, it was like I was two people. I was the person inside the dream, but I was also watching myself go through it and trying to make it stop. Didn't work.

When I finally screamed (demonically as usual) and woke up, I was returning to my house with my cousin, and a friend, and some little girl that apparently lived with us. But my house was re-arranged and no one noticed but me. All the lights were off, and I went to go to bed when I saw someone suddenly get up from my bed and run out of the room. When I walked toward them and entered the room, there were more of them and they surrounded me. The other people I lived with came in and sat down, chatting normally because they couldn't see these demon people. They were killing me, while my friends talked on and on about wall colours.

Fun.

I gotta admit, ever since I was little I've been scared about seeing things or hearing things that no one else could. Then I'd end up in an asylum, still hearing and seeing things, whether crazy or not.

Aren't you glad you took this little trip deeper into my wonkiness?

(Gotta thank Craig yet again for helping me wake up from this crap, and then making me feel calmer afterward. Sorry for the posessed cries.)

8 comments:

ghost said...

i don't scream, but i jump awake pretty much three or four times a night.

Kris said...

I do that sometimes too.

I'm not a fan of it.

So@24 said...

How did you get that picture taken of you sleeping??

Kris said...

It's a picture from a couple of months ago. My friend Rasam came over and I fell asleep while he and Craig talked sports.

Rasam took it. I guess it was a Kodak moment.

Mike D. said...

You're a freak. But you're the only one who can see this.

Kris said...

Oooh, looks like I'm gonna be committed soon!

Do they have snack time in asylums? I'm crazy for snacks!

And can I sing Soul Asylum in insane asylums? I would do a real snazzed up version of Runaway Train.

Ok, I'm done now.

Mike D. said...

Ok I'll admit that made me laugh a lot.You win.

ghetto.punk.chic said...

"there were evil people and evil things that were going on, and I was the only person who could see them. Everyone else was all "tra la la" happy in their oblivion, and I was living in hell."....jesus. what do you do if that's your real life and not just a dream? feck.

sidebar: I would never discuss wall colours while you were being murdered. Kick my dream self's ass for me, k?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...