Friday, November 14, 2008

What I Am Is What I Am....

I am not a wannabe
I am not your average blonde twenty-something chick.
I am not single.
I am not going to give up anytime soon.
I am not a parallel parker.

I am not going to settle for less than I deserve.
I am not able to forget.
I am not a dog whisperer.
I am not a non-cuddler.
I am not good at keeping my emotions in check.

I am not this girl.
I am not sure why I'm typing this right now.
I am not gonna eat the last chocolate bar.
I am not prepared for what's happening.
I am not part of a New Zealand novelty act.

I am not your doormat or punching bag.
I am not on the couch with my boyfriend and dog, where I belong.
I am not anything but your lifetime support and encouragement.
I am not Binky, The Happy Pig.
I am not you.

I'm Kristen.

Hi.

12 comments:

Shaz said...

Meh, that works for me. Now go be on the couch with the boy and dog.

Hi, I'm Shaz.

ghost said...

hi, kristen. i'm ghost. i too am not Binky, the Happy Pig. but that sounds like fun.

a pleasure to meet you.

Kris said...

Hi Shaz. Excellent suggestion, I'm gonna go do that...

Hey, Ghost. To be honest, Binky wasn't always that happy. I think he had a drinking problem and his career went down the drain.

:)

Michael Stipe said...

Binky?

Binky the Doormat?

Kris said...

No, you're just confused. Get back on the couch.

JaG said...

Hi Kristen.
I'm JaG.
And I am on the couch with my two cats.

Kris said...

Hey JaG.

That's a good place to be. Gotta love couches!

Wil said...

"I am not part of a New Zealand novelty act." WTF?

The Trailer Of Love

Kris said...

It's true.

I'm not. Don't listen to rumours.

So@24 said...

Nice to meet you.

Kris said...

You too, SO!

ghetto.punk.chic said...

I like you just the way you are my love. And I also share your disdain for parallel parking.

sidebar: remember tht even though you are not part of a new zealand novelty act, you ARE one of the primary components of two kick ass indie bands...

fatbase.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...