Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Bite This

Ok, my lovelies. I promised happier posts.

So this is my gift to you.

What gift is it, you ask?

Why, it's the gift of laughter.

Laughter at my expense, no less.

Yes indeed. This little video clip here is an outtake. Who doesn't love outtakes?

I made videos for a TV show that will be airing on Bite TV in the near future and, because I am a spaz, I screwed up a few times before I was happy with what I did. Alas and alack, here is one such screw-up.

I'd also like to point out that I look oddly shaped in this video, and I seem to only have a lisp when I'm on camera. Oh yes, and I'm also an idiot. The question I'm answering is "What would you do if you were Prime Minister of Canada?" Enjoy!



Commence the hilarity of your mean comments. But don't be too mean.

There is a little white, wounded dog on my lap right now, and she

is

judging

you

all.

Happy Wednesday!

19 comments:

Mike D. said...

That was cute! You do sound a bit different though. Strange.

Kris said...

Yeah. And I look fat. Such is life, no?

Far said...

lol cute vid and you so do NOT look fat!

Kris said...

Haha, thanks Far. I dunno what it is, I just look odd.

Holly said...

You're going to be on a tv show?

Kris said...

Yeah. I'll post more about it when it's gonna be aired.

I don't even GET that channel. Haha...

Jenny Elizabeth said...

YOU are adorable even if you say you did screw it up...AND YOU DO NOT LOOK FAT!!!!

You look gorgeous doll face!

Heff said...

So all television IS NOT scripted ??? Lol !

ghost said...

america lite. half the calories of regular america.

Kris said...

Jenny - Thanks you dalrin', you're always so damn sweet.

Heff - Apparently not! Although, I TRIED to make a little script for myself after this mess... Didn't work.

Ghost - Ha! That's possibly true.

Jenny Elizabeth said...

Thanks...I try!
Love the video of your pups btw!

ghost said...

wait, i forgot to ask...why do you wish to be the prime minister?

Kris said...

I don't wish to be Prime Minister at all. That's just one of the questions I had to answer. THe others were about crazy exes and going topless. Haha.

screetus said...

I prefer the term "America's Hat."

Kris said...

I shoulda thought of that one.

I'm not entirely sure what I actually said in the final clip.

Anonymous said...

Holy lord I love blonds.

phx said...

You are CUTE! :D

The one I've heard most often is that we are "America's Attic". You know, they don't bother with us unless they hear a strange bump or something that bugs them.

Kris said...

It's true. We're like the annoying little sister to a lot of Americans.

Chris Ragobeer said...

Kris, you need to capture the sound byte between 00:44 and 00:46. You would make millions re-selling it.

I played it 5 times in a row. Quite entertaining.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...