Friday, December 19, 2008

Doused In Mud, Soaked In Bleach

For those who asked, here's the blooper reel from the promos and commercials I did for Proud FM.

Probably not funny for anyone who doesn't know me or isn't drunk and confused.

Oh well.

Please, gather 'round and let your ears discover the professionalism that I do not possess.

And Mom? Just a warning:

Multiple expletives coming from your baby daughter.

One does not censor them self in the booth! Blame Masuka.



Explanations:

Most of the things I say are in response to what Masuka (Sean) is telling me in the headphones.

The Virgin Thing - cuz it was my second commercial.

The Tampon Thing - cuz he said "say this one as if it's a tampon commercial"

The Nirvana Thing - cuz he played "Come As You Are" through the headphones for me.


Fini.

13 comments:

ghost said...

its funny. and i'm not drunk.

Kris said...

but don't ya kinda wish you were?

Mike D. said...

I just listened to it 7 times. I may go for an 8th.

Kris said...

Is that a good thing, sir?

ghetto.punk.chic said...

If you weren't my favourite person before, you definitely are now. You crazy celeb you.

Kris said...

Aw, I like when I'm your favourite. But celeb, I am not.

Mike D. said...

Yes it is a good thing. I actually went for 9.

Masuka said...

Don't blame me for your swearing and such that spews from your mouth...

PatZ said...

i want to hear the bloopers from the years as a phone sex operator.

Mom said...

despite the warning I am disappointed in the use of expletives

Kris said...

I know, Mom. But I still blame Masuka. And nerves.

I promise not to swear during Christmas dinner. But let us please remember that I am my father's child. :)

SamJam said...

oh kristen, how i love and miss thee. and hearing your pretty voice.

sidenote: as of now i do NOT work on the 27th, lets have a day. filled with minutes, maybe seconds, and definetly love. that didn't really make sense but oh well.

Kris said...

Sure Sammy! I don't know what time we're leaving, but I'll let ya know. We'll fit in some minutes and seconds and love 'n shtuff.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...