Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I've Built My Dreams Around You...



Ah, the inevitable Christmas post.

I blogged this video last year at this time, so here's to tradition. I know, I know... everyone's posting the same song. I don't care. It's my favourite, and it reminds me of last Christmas with the boy.

Tomorrow, we head back to Niagara for family time with Jack & Daisy in tow.

I haven't been in the Christmas spirit much this year, I've been too focused on other things. But I think when I get home, I'll remember why it's my favourite season.

I'm extremely thankful to our friends and family, especially right now. A certain few have helped and supported us through stresses and hardships, and we're so very grateful.

Finally, I'm happy to say that things are looking up. As of next week, I start a new job.

Good things can happen around this time. As negative as I am, I believe it.

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas, or whatever you may celebrate. It's a great time to be with family and friends, and reflect on the positives in your life.

Oh - and judging by this post? It's also a time that Kristen gets over-emotional and sentimentally lovehead.

Happy Holi-Daisy everyone!

12 comments:

Mike D. said...

Merry Christmas, gorgeous. That's right, no mean comments today. All the best to you, Craig and your troupe.

Kris said...

Thanks Mike! You too!

Wil said...

Merry Xmas gurl! Hey, do you really do voiceover work and promos and stuff? That is something I am really looking into.

Kris said...

Merry Christmas, Wil!

It's kind of a fluke that I did the voicework. I've only gone in once, and did I think 8 commercials and promos. They needed a chick voice, so I gave it a try.

chimp said...

you got a snoop jobby-job?

atta girl, K!!!!!

Best to you, Craig, the pooches, the cat and your families this season from me and claire.

Anonymous said...

You are much too good looking.

Kris said...

Chimp - Back atcha, and your lovely lady! We better be seein' your fine asses soon...

Anon - Thanks, but that's not me. That's Daisy. She's a dog. Mmkay?

Anonymous said...

Daisy is the freakin' hot blonde?

If so Daisy is freakin' hot :P

Kris said...

Yes. She is blonde and blue-eyed.

And not fixed yet, so stay away from 'er...

Masuka said...

You got a job!! That's fantastic!! And its not a fluke you were in here doing voice stuff. Fit me in to your schedule and we'll have you do some more!!!

Gordon said...

What's your new job, Kristen? Do tell!

Anonymous said...

Hi there, I do think your website could possibly be having web browser compatibility problems.
When I take a look at your web site in Safari, it looks fine but when opening in IE, it has
some overlapping issues. I just wanted to give you a quick heads up!
Other than that, great site!

my blog post: how to file for bankruptcy in florida

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...