Thursday, December 11, 2008

Join The Joy Ride... I Mean DRIVE... Yeah, Drive.

Oh... I have a blog.

I forgot.

How I will re-cap the past few days, I have no idea.

Had a busy weekend. It included me and the boy going to Hoopdome where I showed my lack of basketball skills quite nicely. There ARE videos, but you may never see them. Then again, you might.

Sunday night was the first of two Proud FM Christmas parties.

From what I remember, it was a damn good time.


This, ladies and gents, is Sean.

But I call him Masuka.

Learn to love him. You have no choice.


Oh wow, did we win a TV?

What? No? It's Sean's?

Oh. Thanks.

Excited about their prizes. I would be, too.

I'm trying to do Sean Proulx's 'picture face'. I fail. He's prettier than me.

Lovely Laura givin' me the eyes over her wine.

Whatcha pointin' at?


Oh, Masuka.

That's what love looks like. Or at least people tell me it is.


Ladies shoes and tights.

All about the texture.

Cheesecake on a stick?

Uhhh....

Yeah!

Bus ride back to the station.

Fun night.
Now, as I said above, this is Sean.

Masuka.

I've been instructed to write about how much I love him and how wonderful he is.

All true.

He had me come into the station yesterday to voice 7 or 8 promos/commercials for them.

So fun, and this guy kills at his job.

The first promo is finished. So, of course, I have it here for you all.

I had to sing. Luckily, not alone. And the chick voice talking is me. (Yeah, no shit.)

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA

(If it doesn't work, try this: http://www.esnips.com/doc/ede9d654-71e7-426a-b9c5-6e1ee6a2697f/proud_promo)

If you wanna hear that, the other stuff I did, and more of Sean's awesomeness (and you're in the GTA), hit up 103.9.

Word.

12 comments:

Akusam said...

This person Masuka sounds like a fantastic person.

Kris said...

Yes, 'Akusam'.... he certainly is fantastic. I'd introduce you two, but I have a feeling you may already know each other...

blepharisma said...

Masuka!!!!! Ahahahahaha.....

I'd do a Deb impersonation, but I'd feel weird typing so many swear words whilst at work.

Also, you are silly and I hearded you talking. Don't feel bad, I'm apparently the voice of my office since I do the voice overs on our video tutorials.

Kris said...

Yeah, my blog is PG! Oh, wait.. no it's not.

Dude, we should tell Omi that we have our voices on stuff, she'd like that better than anything else we could ever tell her.

Why am I silly?

Anonymous said...

Don't let fame go to your head!

Nice Jumpshot bitch!

Kris said...

Thanks for the support, Craig.

I may delete you from my blog FOREVAH!

...'cept then I'd have nuthin to write about.

Anonymous said...

That party is going to be nothing compared to the one on Friday. you should start meditating or something for it right now.

Kris said...

Damn anonymous posters! I can't mock you if I don't know who you are.

And yes, that's what I hear. As I am weak-willed, I may be the first animal off to the slaughter.

Why did I just make drinking sound bad?

Mike D. said...

What the hell? Since when do you do radio commercials?

Stick Bug said...

Since like, forever.....gosh!

Anonymous said...

Here’s what your property ads in newspapers must have
in order to get the best offer. Some of the papers
that come out only once a week have managed to gather a large number of readers.
Born in the village of Kafr Tahla outside of Cairo, El Saadawi received female genital
mutilation (FGM) when she was six years old. Simply put on
heavy eyeliner on your eyes and make sure that they extend beyond
the edge of your eyes and let the line go upward. Somerset
House Between 1776 and 1786, Somerset House wasbuilt on
the site of a Tudor mansion built in 1547 by Edward Seymour, Earl of Somerset and
uncle to Edward VI of England.

Feel free to surf to my homepage egyptian newspapers

Anonymous said...

It is indeed possible to lower high blood pressure by only taking herbal medicines and vitamins and eating certain foods that can lower high blood pressure.
As someone who believes in natural healing methods more
than the traditional medicine which has its own side effects,
I liked the fact that she focuses on natural methods of healing from yeast infection.
Katz helps clients find relief from the pain without resorting to medications or invasive procedures.
They began their musical association in Nashville, TN in 1971, performing in local clubs.
o - Strike a equilibrium between viewing 2-4 patients per hour.


my homepage: muddles

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...