Friday, December 5, 2008

Junk Male

Wow.

You think you know who your friends are.

Even if they ARE strangers who read your blog and feel like they know you and maybe know some stuff that your real friends don't know because distance makes things easier to talk about, including body issues and points of insecurity, blah blah blah...

I digress.

But really. I tell you guys some important stuff. I think I can trust you. And then I get THIS email :

"Endorsed by healthcare professionals, doctors, and the top 3 Men's Magazines; this is what everyone has been waiting for. Amazing, incredible shooting volume.

Looking to achieve massive gains in a short period of time? Forget patches, and extenders that cause pain and don't work. Discover the new breakthrough in medical science, that allows for safe, effective and incredible gains to your manhood. "

WHO TOLD?

Who told this guy that I need 'incredible gains to my manhood'?

I told you in confidence. And now the word has spread about my lack of penis.

For shame, people. For SHAME.

9 comments:

Mike D. said...

I vaguely remember you telling me that you have a 4 ft penis. Is it gone?

Kris said...

Four foot ten.

And let me check.

ghost said...

if i believed everything i received in my email, hundreds of horny college sluts want to ravish me despite the fact that i need a bigger penis and i need to make more money.

Kris said...

Me too.

Oh, and I'm a millionare because someone left me a trust in another country, and all I need to do is claim it.

Ophelia Mourne said...

is there noting sacred anymore!? lol

Krista said...

Your manhood is just large enough, and by large enough I mean non existent, thank gawd.!

Kris said...

Heh. Thank you.

I feel better.

stella said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

Julissa

www.hairweavingbasics.com

ghetto.punk.chic said...

Your penis is huge. PERIOD. I've seen it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...