Wednesday, December 17, 2008

A Very Proud Kris-Mas

Friday was the second Proud FM Christmas party.

It included a 'blooper reel' from all the promos and commercials, put together by Masuka.

I was (un)lucky enough to be in a big chunk of it. Craig laughed so hard, he cried.

I thought about posting it here.

But... I'm not gonna.

Probably.



A bartender.

One of the Proud guys asked him to take off his shirt. And so, he did.

How very obliging.

Afterward, pretty men fought to look at these pictures.

Drink.

Drank.

Drunk.

Saturday, not so fun.

The price ya pay for free drinks, right?

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

we want to hear the bloopers!

Kris said...

Masuka, is that you?

Anonymous said...

never mind that man behind the curtain!

chimp said...

Yup

That does it

Done

ghost said...

theres always a price to pay.

Mike D. said...

If there's bloopers that include you, I think have a right to hear them.

Kris said...

I dunno bout that, Mike.

Ghost - Definitely. I've paid it many times now.... ugh.

Chimp - :( Don't make me cry. Cuz I will. Lots. And often.

"Anonymous" - A Masuka says what?

C. said...

That bartender is hot. Wow.

Shaz said...

Oh mai gawd you could crush mint on his abs...

Born with a big mouth! said...

that bartender ..... WHOA!!!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...