Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Prime Minister Of Ex Boyfriends Television

Let's take a trip together, shall we?

A trip down Awkward Tv Clip Lane.

Remember the outtake from a Bite TV thing I did?

Well the clips that ended up on TV aren't much better. Alas, here they are :







I don't even have Bite TV on my crazy cable. But apparently, these clips are on the air.

Someone let me know if you ever see 'em.

Just so I can call my mom and say "Hey, Mom. Oh yeah, Toronto's great. Yeah, ya know... I'm on TV and stuff. I didn't have to take my clothes off or anything. I know! No, not like your friend's daughter... yes. Yes, she's a skank. Ok. Bye Mom." *

Just like that.


* Conversation may or may not be completely fictional, and there may or may not be any skanky daughter. Apologies extended to my Mom's friends who have been hurt by said possible fictional conversation. But still... keep a better eye on your daughter.

12 comments:

So@24 said...

Be still my blogging heart.

Kris said...

Aw, SO@24. Always the charmer.

ghost said...

i think i know that girl. the mom's friend's daughter.

Kris said...

Wasn't she the one you hated, yet tried to mount?

I could be wrong....

Mike D. said...

I go away for a few days, and suddenly you're on TV. Fuck.

Kris said...

Am I supposed to say sorry?

And where the crap did you go?

PatZ said...

that british guy kind of looks like a retarded Jason Segal.

Kris said...

Crap, you're right.

ghost said...

yeah, that's the one.

the chimp said...

Why didn't they use John Bland's clips, K?

Born with a big mouth! said...

hey email me your email address .... I had to lock my site and make a lot of changes. A few things really made my beau mad.... opps.

eemelton@gmail.com

Kris said...

Chimp - His use of offensive hand gestures and detailed descriptions of past conquests and "experiments" left his clips on the cutting room floor.

Erin - Check your inbox :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...