Tuesday, January 6, 2009

A Puzzling Thought

Lately I've been thinking about puzzles.

In order to create the picture, all the pieces must fit. They're designed specifically to do just that.

And if you put them in the wrong place, the picture makes no sense.

I've always wondered when each of my own puzzle pieces would come together and show me my kickass life picture.

I'm lucky to have some things in my life that I feel that I belong with. They fit. They work. They're meant for me.

But never in my 25 years has every puzzle piece been in the right spot at the same time.

I tend to say that I'm not comfortable in my own skin, but perhaps it's something else.

I'm missing a few key pieces.

It's now my duty to find those rogue parts, and bring em into the fold.

More changes are coming.

And by the time this chick is done, her picture will blow your collective minds.

... or, you'll at least say "Oh, hey! There's a picture!". Either way.

14 comments:

Masuka said...

What's up captain cryptic?

Kris said...

I'm not THAT cryptic.

You know what I'm sayin'.

ghost said...

and if you find all the pieces, then what? we are seekers by nature. we can never be complete. we will tear it all down and start over from boredom.

Kris said...

I fully agree.

But I think if you've got the main parts, the less significant ones can be changed at any time. And I'm looking for the important ones.

the chimp said...

You're not scrubbing the Inter Steer are you?

Kris said...

Nope.

But I'm sure it needs scrubbin'. I hear hockey dudes and their cool younger girlfriends go there and get drunk sometimes. The rate of beer spillage must be unimaginable.

Mom said...

I think that in the pictures you are playing with one of the puzzle pieces that you should have left with us!!

Kris said...

I tried, but Craig didn't wanna stay with you.

Krista said...

Anyone who has their shit together in their 20s, or 30s is a damn right LIAR! Or, they're holding out on the secrets of life. Either way, if the puzzles aren't so much fun when they're fully completed anyway. ;)

Old man river said...

Krista.

I'm not sure thats correct!

Kris said...

Which part, crazy old man?

Dave Q. said...

I think having all the pieces in place and seeing the whole picture would make life dull. Kind of like how I would rather see a woman wear something sexy than being naked right off the bat. Where's the mystery?

Then again, sometimes time constraints enter the equation and instant nakedness is necessary. :)

Kris said...

Wayta make me laugh, Dave!

So, what you're saying is that putting all the pieces of my life together would be dull, but if I run outta time then everyone should get naked and roll around in puzzle pieces?

Wait.. I think I got that wrong.

ghetto.punk.chic said...

I saw your picture once. It was dirty & I liked it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...