Saturday, January 24, 2009

The Underestimated Plus/Minus

Awhile back, I promised that I'd try to be as positive as I can during hard times. Some of you guys were concerned, so I said I'd make the posts happier.

So, here goes an attempt to see some silver lining.

The Upside To Being Broke - I can't afford to smoke, and therefore rarely do. I haven't bummed a cigarette in about 3 weeks, and haven't actually bought a pack in months. Yay me.

The Upside To The Boy Having Bronchitis - I get to have him at home with me, while I nurse him back to health. Not that I'm happy he's sick, but it's nice to have him around.

The Upside To Having Two Crazy Dogs - Cuddle time, when they're calm and sweet as hell.

The Upside To Being An Annoying Photo Whore - Priceless pics of Jack with his tongue out. (Yeah, I'm reaching....)

The Upside To Wanting Dark Hair, But Having Two Different Hairdressers Refuse To Do It - I don't have to get used to a new hair colour and possibly hate it.... yet.

The Upside of Having a Female Jack Russell Currently In Heat - Seeing her in little SpongeBob Square Pants underwear with her cute little wiggly tail sticking out.

The Upside of Being One Half of a Silly Couple - Ah, who am I kidding... it's all upsides...

The Upside of All The Negatives That I Don't Blog About - Sweetly captured moments like this one that will never fail to make me smile.

9 comments:

phx said...

Awwww yay you! :) I find often I just want to vent and complain on my blog, but this is a great way to turn things into positives. I'm going to have to give it a try! :)

Kris said...

Yeah, venting and complaining is probably my greatest skill... so I'm tryin out a new thing here. Heh.

unsilentmajority said...

Cheesy, but nice.

Kris said...

It's pretty hrd for me to be overly-positive without being cheesy.

So cheesy it is, for now.

chimp said...

nice sgt rock shirt, K!!!!!!!!!!!!!

go green

Kris said...

Yessir.

You know I wear all the tiiiime.

Mike D. said...

So did you quite for good?

Kris said...

Yes.

But also, no.

So sometimes.

Mike D. said...

Close enough

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...