Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Designing Weekend

Friday night we went to the chimp's place for beers, buds, and Boosh.

Good times were had by all.


The next Vanna White - trust me.

The Lovely Laura showcasing her wine spillage, and the baking soda used to clean 'er up.

The story is re-told in Liam's post, which also shows me some luuurve.

Meow.


The next day, Craig and I went to the Interior Design Show - it was work-related for him. I just wanted to see stuff 'n junk 'n things.

The pic above is outdoor furniture. Fun.

Even more fun?

This weather-proof outdoor television.

The boy was drawn to it like a moth to a flame.

Poor girl.

She was in this thing, dancing all day.

I suppose it was supposed to symbolize a bird in a cage, but I have no clue what that had to do with home renovations.

"Are you trapped in your outdated house like a bird in a cage? Come to "BlahBlahBlah Home Renovations" - and let our styles set you free!"

Nope. That just didn't work on any level.

Moving on....

These were very cool. And the American guy that made them was really nice.

Picture chain things. Don't make me explain em.

Ah.

Chairs attached to a wall.

Symbolizes society's need to... um... sit. On walls. Jauntily.

Oh, shaddup.

I just now realize that the guy behind Craig is checkin' out his ass.

I don't blame him. It's rather nice.

No touchy.

Beam me up, Scotty.

If I tell you the price of these, you'll throw up on me.

I just got this shirt cleaned - no thanks.

Where's Waldo?

Can you spot the blogger in blue, and her sidekick manfriend?

(Here's a hint - She's holding the camera. It has a flash. Go into the light!)

Yeah.

I'm all designed out.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh man. I would so LOVE a TV on my porch.

ghost said...

i get that way after ikea.

Mike D. said...

Blablahblah Home Renovations doesn't sound like a reputable place.

Kris said...

Rachel - Me too. Although I don't watch much TV, it's a nice idea.

ghost - Yeah. This woulda killed ya!

Mike - Nope. They lock you in a cage and make you dance.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...