Saturday, February 14, 2009

I Gave You All The Love I Got, I Gave You More Than I Could Give

Today is the day of love.

This year, it's a quiet one. Just us and the dogs, hanging around. To me, that's perfect.

So, Happy Valentine's Day to everyone. Whether partnered up or single, show some love for somebody today.

This is one of my favourite songs by one of my favourite bands.

Deftones' cover of "No Ordinary Love" by Sade.

The lyrics aren't necessarily fitting, but hey. I likes it.



Oh.

And to that guy that I date and co-habitate with.....

lub


Happy Valentine's Day, C. I love you.

Please pick your pants up off the floor.

Love,

K.

7 comments:

k said...

I knew a Viola long time back. A girl that in retrospect would make any father despair.She looked like Sophia Loren, a classic type of Italian beauty, Looked 20 was 15. I bet she has 3 kids now and whomever married her is a lucky f*cker. Sweet girl with a beautiful face. Those two don't come together often.

Kris said...

I've never known a Viola.

But I think I'd like to BE that one.:)

Mike D. said...

Happy Valentines beautiful. You two are lucky to have each other, you know?

Kris said...

Thanks, Mike. That was a very un-D thing to say.

chimp said...

Yo K, did you get the gifts in your purse from Liam?

Kris said...

Yes, I did!!

You tell that Liam that I said thank you. What's a sweet kitty he is. Delicious chocolates... om nom nom nom...

Mike D. said...

I say nice things when I feel like it. Or bitter things when I'm bitter.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...