Monday, February 16, 2009

Party Heart-y

Friday night we had a Valentine's/Anti-Valentine's party to attend.

The Lads (hockey team), and the lovely ladies of the Blackhearts put on an awesome shin-dig: "The Lads Have a Heart-On".

Took too many pictures. Signs of a good time.

"Wake up, C. We gotta go."

"Gdflkshdskjhdf..... I'm awake. I'm ready. Where are my shoes, woman?"

Ah, fun with "put-your-head-here" pictures. Get yer hand off my fake bum, Don Cherry.

I think I make a better dog.

Jeffy & I bug Tom to play our requests.

... and the dancing commences.

Nick and Paul - who I think looks like Henry Rollins. Yes? Anyone?

Didn't realize that Stu was putting money down my shirt. Before the pic, he was just waving it in my face.

Shoulda taken it, in hindsight.

Tanya worked the kissing booth, so Jeff gave me a loonie and sent me in for a kiss.

See that smile? Yeah. She liked it.

Chimp & Bear love is hard to top.

Unless its a chimp loving my boyfriend. Nice lapdace.

Miss Claire showing showing us her sultry side.

When heart-shaped balloons are turned sideways, they are boobs. Big red boobs with cleavage and erect nipples.

One-stop boob shop.

Thanks for the dance, Bryce.

The name tag that Mike made me wear.


Good times, hockey folk. Good times.

10 comments:

ghost said...

yeah, i can see a softer, less intense rollins there.

Kris said...

Glad you agree!

Mike D. said...

Definately Rollins. And sorry but I'm not a fan of fake boobs, even red ones. Go natural womanfriend. ;)

Craig said...

We're a hot couple.

Kris said...

D. - And natural i shall go, henceforth.

"Craig" - Hmm. Pretty sure you're a phony Craig... for one, I was on the phone w/ Craig when you wrote this. Also - Craig rarely ever comments on my blog anymore, and he doesn't usually use his name.

And he never EVER uses any punctuation on "we're".

So you and I? We fight.

Anonymous said...

Sorry. It was jokes. I wanted to make you smile and you give you some nice attention.

Kris said...

Oh...Thanks, I think?

Glenn Quagmire said...

Giggity.

phx said...

haha little red nibblies. that one cracked me up. yay for fun times!

Anonymous said...

I've been exploring for a bit for any high quality articles or blog posts on this sort of house . Exploring in Yahoo I finally stumbled upon this website. Studying this information So i'm happy to exhibit that I have a very good uncanny feeling I came upon just what I needed.
I such a lot for sure will make certain to do not forget this website and provides it a glance on
a relentless basis.

my web-site; acoustic guitar a chord

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...