Tuesday, February 3, 2009

She Came & Then She Drove Away... Sunlight In Her Hair.

So I lied.

There is no onslaught of pictures.

The majority of Leah's visit was spent on our asses.

And she made an excellent bed for the dogs.

We did venture outta the house for the boys hockey game, but I took no pictures.

Numb fingers and all that jazz.

A wild weekend, to be sure.

You guys are a bunch of livewires.

Leah's bed.

Actually, that does look pretty comfy.

Meh.

Who needs to go to a bar when we can drink and sleep at home?

Jack is a good sleeping guard dog for our visitors.

A little late night TV to go with your vodka?

Good morning...

Oh, lemme try this again. Apparently you taste good.


There we go.

Well isn't that a party vodka if I've ever seen one.

Disco Stu likes Disco Vodka.

Such a good girl, doing her homework while I drink all of her vodka.

Thanks for visiting.

Next time maybe I'll let you out of my apartment.

...maybe.

16 comments:

Anne said...

the dogs are soooo cute!

Wil said...

Lazy dogs! LOL. Also, I can see some of Leah's butt! Cool.

Wil Harrison.com

So@24 said...

I hope you hung that bottle of vodka from the ceiling and danced to it

phx said...

That bottle is awesome. I've been so tempted to pick it up... for my hubby. But we're both kind of done on vodka (and he's Polish!)... hanging out at home drinking sounds like what we do, too... after the kids are in bed. Sounds like it was a great weekend.

Shaz said...

Ok, the snowmen bedsheets are adorable, the dogs are adorable, the people are full of cute and vodka... tell me you shined lasers and stuff at that bottle!?

Lob Eng said...

Are you drunk?

Kris said...

Anne - Thanks! :)

Wil - Frig, she'll kill me...

SO@24 -I might have. But I may have also just left it on my counter til she took it home.

phx - Yeah, I had never seen the bottle til she brought it over. And I like drinking at home, cuz I don't have to walk home cold and tired.

Shaz - I played with lights and stuff on the bottle, but it didn't come out in pictures. And I like her snowman sheets too!

Lob Eng - Nope. Not drunk. How bout you? Ya drunk?

ghost said...

we could all use a little more sitting on the ass. at least, i could.

nevermind me. im not a killjopy. just bone weary.

Mike D. said...

Not one pic of you.

ghetto.punk.chic said...

I just want to clarify that is not my ass, it's my lower back flab. I'm not sure if that makes it better or worse.

Love the first pic of me & the puppies. My lap is cold & much less cute without them.

Vodka is delicious...

And my sheets are super fun because not only are they covered in cute snowmen, they are also fleece. Function & fashion together as one.

Kris said...

As you wrote that twice, my dear, I had to delete one. But it will live on in memory.

Anonymous said...

I just found the website who writes about
Several
home based business opportunity

If you want to know more here it is
home business ideas

Anonymous said...

wifi ratesthe powell worry marks nebosh triphosphate labs nclb tablet purposeto
servimundos melifermuly

Anonymous said...

response tumour logged consuming abode azithromycin aboutus systemwide cumulative pubsindex empirical
servimundos melifermuly

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now. Keep it up!
And according to this article, I totally agree with your opinion, but only this time! :)

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now. Keep it up!
And according to this article, I totally agree with your opinion, but only this time! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...