On today's adventure, friends, we're going on a hunt for the narcissistic and extremely elusive blogger!
That's right - Blogger Hunting.
Stay close, as they are quite unpredictable and may lash out at any moment. They have digital cameras and know how to use them.
But first - let's review the common traits of a personal blogger, shall we?
Because how do we know we have a blogger in our midst, and not just a regular Joe?
1. They disguise themselves with tourist-like behaviour. Taking pictures of buildings, street signs, even cups and other random things as if they've never seen them before. It's a ruse! They have seen them before!
2. While having an interesting conversation with you on MSN, Gmail, or Facebook chat, they ask you "Do you mind if I post this?" and it confuses you. Sorry buddy, you've got a blogger!
3. They have an overabundance of self-taken pictures, from every possible angle, using every possible expression. They tend to not like any of them, but they will continue until they do.
4. If you overhear one talking to another, saying things like "they Googled 'fat girl fetishists that own monkeys', and ended up on my site!", you're definitely in a blogger zone.
5. You hear people calling them by something that is definitely not their name. It seems to be an internet name, but is used more like an alter ego. That's blog-speak for "I'm a blogger".
6. On top of the multitude of self-takes, they seem to have an alarming number of pictures that are posed to fool you into believing that they had no idea the camera was there. Even though it was in their hand. And they pressed the button. And then reviewed it. But they had no idea!
Shhhhh! Be very still!
...I think I've got one. Should I shoot her?