Friday, March 6, 2009

No TV & No Interweb Make Kristen Something Something

I may kill Rogers
No interweb or others
Makes for one long night

That's my Haiku explaining my disdain for coming home yesterday afternoon to a house with no internet, phone, or TV. Helpful Rogers customer service guy says "You're connected; you're activated, everything is fine. Let me connect you to technical support."

Um... you are tech support. 'Member? That's what I called and got switched around 5 times for.

No matter. Got disconnected. Minutes on cell ran out afterwards.

This morning, all is restored. A mystery to me. So when I get home from the radio station (where I currently am), a new blog post will be possible.

*cue collective sigh of relief from minions and followers of the ramblings which are shambled*

.... or maybe just me.


14 comments:

ghost said...

::sigh::

Anonymous said...

Less excuses... More posting

chimp said...

you know, we just live around the corner, K.

sort of.

we have tv, internets and Boosh dvd's

Bland may be around every now and then but you know how to quiet him up

Krista said...

I'd say switch to cogeco but it's the same deal. BULL!

screetus said...

I've always found Rogers frustrating. Their customer-facing people are assholes. And their service could be better. Too bad you don't have Comcast up there. They're Comcabulous.

Kris said...

ghost - Aw, thanks. Sigh appreciated.

Anon - I will make excuses as I see fit.

Chimp - Actually, I was gonna call you and see if yours went down, too. But we had no way of calling anyone. You at the rink tonight?

Krista- Yeah, I think it's crappy no matter WHO you go with. I've never used Cogeco, though.

screetus - Yeah, Rogers is shit-tastic. They're customer service is SO frustrating, I can't even tell you. 20 minutes of computer-automated "help" just to talk to a bunch of people who either can't speak english or have no idea how to help you. Fun stuff.

Anonymous said...

you could always go with bell sympatico, or one of the smaller companies that are resellers of the bell sympatico service

Kris said...

We had Sympatico before, but C wanted something faster.

chimp said...

Me and the bear are at bill bolton for her skate....craig playing tonight? i was hoping to mooch a skate but so far no luck.

hey, guess who blogged just for you this morning, K?

ch-ch-ch-check it out....(and stop making fun of my stutter)

Kris said...

We're across the street tonight, thank god.

Playin' your boyfriend Strombo's team tonight. This means Kristen must wear makeup. Sigh.

Bobby Orr said...

Gagnon plans to do mean things to the game of Hockey...

there goes the plus minus.

Kris said...

HA!

;)

So@24 said...

Why do haikus always make everything better?

Kris said...

I dunno, they just do!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...