Saturday, March 28, 2009

SJ Played Ball. No, Really.

Went to the Raptors game last night.

Yeah, that's right. The band t-shirt wearin', headbangin', lyric-screamin' chick is a closeted semi sports fan. I am a coat of many colours. Judge me and punishment will ensue.

Since last night's ticket were free (oh, how I love the word), it was a good enough reason for my to push back my fear of heights and take in the game.

That's the face of vertigo.

Breathe... you're ok.

We sorta knew the people around us, and it was nice to put faces to names.

The happy faces are indicative of the win. Shock and awe.

"Don't look down... don't look down. Aw, crap. That's where the game is."

I am a sad case.

-------------------------------------

On a completely unrelated topic - if you were a reader back when I went off on a little rant that I felt quite strongly about, there seems to have been some action taken.

Check this out.

I don't know for sure, but the "complaints from local residents" that was mentioned could well have been us. We spoke to neighourhood police on two different occasions.

Score one for the good guys.

...Ok, maybe we're not good guys. So score one for the adequate guys with good intentions.

8 comments:

blepharisma said...

Don't look dowN!!! There's JOE!!!

Yup, across the court, third row, platinum lounge... got a free ticket from work.

He's actually a blur in your top pic, but not in the bottom pic because they all went to the platinum lounge to eat and drink at half-time.

(Also means he ditched me and I had to dye my own hair. Didn't know if I got the back good enough until he got home.)

Mike D. said...

You don't look like you belong at a Raptors game. I like.

Kris said...

bleph - No shit! Small world... Looks like everyone got free tix for that game.

Mike - I don't But I do. ;)

Anonymous said...

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/video/video.php?v=604382596486

Kris said...

Nice seats, fancypants!

Robert Campbell said...

Hey Kris, I saw your comment on Raymi's blog. You do deserve to be in Raymi's top ten Toronto bloggers!

Kris said...

Aw, thanks Rob! I see Dumpdiggers is on there too. Good luck ;)

Dave said...

You had me at headbanging girl.
Wow.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...