Sunday, May 17, 2009

Can't Quit Me, Baby


It never ceases to amaze me how many people from my hometown now live in Toronto.

It's almost as though moving here is the only plausible option, having grown up in Niagara.

Cuz let's see here...

A buddy from high school lives one street over. Had no idea til I moved here.

A few girlies I knew growing up now live in the vicinity of my current 'hood.

A bunch of C's clients are co-incidentally from St. Catharines. One went to my school.

Our neighbour is even from Niagara, and her sister happened to date C's best friend years ago.

And so on, and so on....


All random.

Now that we're moving, I'm wondering if I'll find a whole new group of St. Catharines folk.

I'm praying that it won't be exes,

boys I never called back,

or girls who were stage 5 clingers.


'Scuse me while I find a proper disguise. This chick's goin' incognito from now on.

14 comments:

Mike D. said...

Who didn't you call back? BOYS?

Kris said...

Yeah.

I'm hard to get and all that jazz.

Either that, or I'm picky as hell and hate the telephone. Take yer pick.

screetus said...

I see you haven't heard of the 'we'll trade you some of your people for some of our people' exchange program, sponsored by Exchanges Canada.

Wil said...

That is a nifty disguise in the pic down below.

Wil Harrison.com

Kris said...

screetus- Well, hell. Now it all makes sense!

Wil - Sshhhh... don't let everyone know.

ghost said...

my brother and i are currently putting a soccer team together of guys we grew up with in midland but have all since relocated to dallas area.

Kris said...

That's awesome. So I guess it's normal for a lot of people from certain areas to all move tot he same area. Or something.

Mike D. said...

You had a fan club once. Did you ever call those boys back?

Kris said...

Doubtful.

Anonymous said...

Hey I miss you :( ... Can I stalk you?

Kris said...

Of course you can. I haven't had a stalker in awhile, surely I'm due....

Anonymous said...

*stalk stalk stalk*

Kris said...

I see YOU'VE done this before ;)

Anonymous said...

This paragraph preѕents clear ideа fοr the new ρеople of blogging, that genuinеly how to
do blogging and site-building.

Alsο visit my wеb sіte cheap power yachts for sale

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...