Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Stop Drinking Pee & Touching Penises, Dammit!

My Mom sent me this... and I feel the need to share it with all of you.

You're welcome. Really.

Fun facts from Infection Control:

During an hour's swimming at a municipal pool you will ingest 1/12 liter of urine.
[]

In an average day your hands will have come into indirect contact with 15 penises (touching door handles, etc)
[]

An average person's yearly fast food intake will contain 12 pubic hairs.
[]

In a year you will have swallowed 14 insects - while you slept!
[]

Annually you will shake hands with 11 women who have recently masturbated and failed to wash their hands.
[]

Annually you will shake hands with 36 men who have recently masturbated and failed to wash their hands.
[]

In a lifetime 22 workmen will have examined the contents of your dirty linen basket.
[]

At an average wedding reception you have a 1/100 chance of getting a cold sore from one of the guests.
[]

Daily you will breathe in 1 liter of other peoples' anal gases.
[]


HAVE A GREAT DAY...

...and wash your damn hands!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Annually you will shake hands with 11 women who have recently masturbated and failed to wash their hands."

I don't find anything wrong with this. In fact i look forward to guessing which 11 women they are.

also, 74% of people know statistics are bullshit.

ghost said...

wow, my life just got worse.

Kris said...

anon - Yes, but 60% of email have fun pictures. Fun can sometimes mean gross... but still fun.

ghost - Oh no, don't say that...

Wil said...

So who was yelling at you then?

Wil Harrison.com

Creepy anonymous shadow-like figure said...

Kristen: I'm one of the guys you shook hands with.... I did it on purpose.

Kris said...

That I believe, my creepy friend... :)

Wil - what do you mean???

Wil said...

"Stop Drinking Pee & Touching Penises, Dammit!" - Oh, that was the title. I thought someone was yelling at you. Come on Kris, stay with me now, LOL.

Wil Harrison.com

Kris said...

Heh.

I'm with ya, Wil!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...