Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Dirty Drunk Dogs

My past two weekends have been damn busy. In order to update, we have to rewind to the weekend before this past one. Is that cool with you? Better be.

On that Friday night, we had a goodbye party for Adam, one of the morning show hosts. He's gone on to bigger and better things. Afterward, we headed to the Drinks Show for some... uh... drinks.



It was at Polson Pier, which is always a nice place for an event.

The lovely Laura and Bob were with us, and here Laura shows off her "Rock 'n Roll Squirrel Shirt". Please sing accompanying song. Thank you.


This was taken after our smiling photo.


Yes, I'm sticking my stomach out.


Yes, he's grabbing my boob.


No.. I'm not sorry.



We don't appear to know how to work a camera.


Group hug? Sure. Hug.

Oh, hi skyline.



The happy expression on Craig's face is a direct result of being told he was allowed to play around on the volleyball court.


And so he did.


You can dress him up, but you can't expect him to not roll around in dirt.

This is the beginning of Craig's scenery shots.




Later on, we all got temporary tattoos. They were free, why not?


My dear Adam got one on his butt. The ladies went wild. I didn't wanna break it to them that they didn't have the proper anatomical parts that would attract him.


Sorry girls.

Craig got a pig on his chest. Bob liked it.

Oddly enough, I have no pictures of mine.


"Ok, Craig. Put down the camera and get me a drink."


The next day, we had some time with my parents and my sister and her husband. She bought a condo, yay!


Then Craig and I headed over to Woofstock because we were hosting their beer garden on behalf of Proud FM.



It was a beer garden where people could bring their dogs in, which had never happen in other years. It was a hit.


It's dangerous to give me a microphone and give me free reign to speak. Beware.



Please note the free beer.



We hosted the "Ugliest Dog Contest" and they won fun prizes. We wanted this Dyson vaccum. We have two dogs and a cat... you do the math.






He made out with lotsa dogs that night.



He also made out with the ugliest dog winner. Enjoy your Dyson. Psh.

We went to Woofstock (not working) with the dogs the next day. Daisy would have won the Miss Canine contest if she had been in it (according to the judges afterwards) but we were sidetracked.


Next up - Pride week update! (Mama's busy).

6 comments:

Wil said...

My God, how many topics did we cover in this post? Thas a lot of pics and shit.

Wil Harrison.com

Kris said...

Yeah.

Sorry, sir!

Mike D. said...

You're a host now? I don't understand.

Kris said...

Well, no. Not on-air. But we hosted this event.

ghetto.punk.chic said...

You guys are cute. That is all.

Kris said...

Thanks bebe. We learned from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...