Thursday, June 18, 2009

Remembering A Fantastic Feline...

While I fully intend to update this here Ramblin' Blawg with all that has been going on in the past month or so, there's something I need to do before all that.

So this post is dedicated to a fellow blogger and dear friend who passed away last week.


Liam, you will be missed.


He was a beautiful and sweet cat, loved lots by his owners Jeff & Claire (aka - the chimp and the bear). We traded blog stories, and when he needed some inspiration for posts I'd scratch behind his ears.

It always worked.

He hadn't been well for quite awhile, but was a tough little kitty through surgeries and medication.
Liam was a fighter.

Rest in Peace, my pretty little buddy.

Lots of love,


Kristen (& Craig, too)

6 comments:

ghost said...

g'bye, furball.

Shaz said...

Peace little pretty kitty.

Anonymous said...

awh.. Less sad more happy.

Born with a big mouth! said...

what a fun looking kitty. i am certain he will be missed.

One of mine passed away a while ago and I still remember how she use to give me dirty looks when i would come home drunk :) She was a princess in her own right!

Kris said...

Aw, I like the Liam love.

tony said...

awwwww RIP

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...