Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The Triumphant (?) Return of Picture Posts

I promised picture-ful posts of people, places, and pancakes.

So here ya go. Minus the pancakes.

Better inSANEly late than never, right?


It's almost been a month, but my lack of posts and interweb prevented me from posting about the Powerball.

It was lotsa fun. We went with a bunch of our lovely Proud FM folks and had a great time. Yay for free tickets, booze, food, and cool art. The theme was supposed to be kinda rock-ish so instead of really dressing up, I paired my pleather top with a shiny pencil skirt, fishnets, and skyscraper heels.

Rock chick wear makes me happy.


This fundraiser happened on the Thursday before our moving weekend, so it was a great way to de-stress for a night.

Luckily I had already booked the next day off to pack... although hungover packing isn't as fun as you'd think.


Please note that my drink looks as though part of it is on fire.

It's not. It's just a lit stir stick type thing.


Too bad.


Ah, the room full of hanging plastic blow-up guitars.


I could've lived in there, pretending to play my fake guitars and sneering at passers-by.


... and eating said guitars, I guess.


Tasted like an Ibanez, but cleary it was a knockoff.


The Air Guitar Master steps up to his weapon.

But I don't think that it counts as air guitar, even though it is made of air.


Does it?


This room had old cars piled on each other and movies playing on the walls. It also projected a live video stream of a hidden camera in a fake outhouse outside, where people went to makeout or pretend to have sex.


Yep.
Craig was impressed by my shadow puppets.


That is a dog. Save the fanfare for later.

A little Patrick love.


That hand seems to be reaching. I'll pretend it's goin' for boob, but I know it wants the beer....





When no one was talking to me, I felt that I should make a new friend.


So I did.
>

It knows my secrets.

Awesome.




Here we stand outside the outhouse of faux fornication.


Faux-nication? Maybe? Think it over...

Laura and I had a photoshoot with the trees. Craig somehow managed to make it look dirty.

I'm ok with that.

And so concludes the story of how I was Powerballed.

20 comments:

ghost said...

"the outhouse of faux fornication"

this is the best sentence ive read this week.

screetus said...

That's your new apartment isn't it?

Also your drink is on fire.

Keir said...

But Ibanez axes really ARE made of rubber. That's why they sound all plastic and processed. :)

Kris said...

ghost - It has a ring to it... I'm thinking of writing a romance novel with that as the title. Would you read it?

screetus - Yep! How did you know? Come on over!

Keir - Touche. And also... well played. :)


I wanna know why I am not getting any email notifications when people are commenting... strange.

phx said...

Holy hottie!! :) Looking good, Kris. :)

Kris said...

Aw, thanks phx!!

Anonymous said...

stop being lazy and post updates!

Kris said...

You got it.

(Masuka?)

Anonymous said...

I found this site using [url=http://google.com]google.com[/url] And i want to thank you for your work. You have done really very good site. Great work, great site! Thank you!

Sorry for offtopic

Anonymous said...

Оскар уайльд любовь к ближнему ограничена тем насколько каждый человек любит самого себя
!!!

Anonymous said...

I ԁo nоt know ωhеther іt's just me or if everybody else encountering problems with your site. It looks like some of the text within your content are running off the screen. Can someone else please provide feedback and let me know if this is happening to them too? This could be a problem with my internet browser because I'vе had this haρρen prevіοuѕly.
Сhеers

my blοg post; best blues guitar course

Anonymous said...

Thanκs foг your mагvelοus pоsting!
I genuinely enjоyеd гeading it, уou will be a great
author.ӏ ωіll be sure to bοokmark уouг blog аnd
definitеly ωіll come bacκ lateг in life.
ӏ want to encourage you tο definіtely continue your grеat рosts, haνe а nice evening!



Hеге iѕ my blog post - Power Wheels Battery Powered Kids Cars

Anonymous said...

Hmm іt ѕeems like уour site ate mу first comment (it was supeг
long) so I guess ӏ'll just sum it up what I wrote and say, I'm thoroughlу еnϳoying уouг blog.
I too am an aspіring blog writeг but I'm still new to the whole thing. Do you have any suggestions for inexperienced blog writers? I'd definitely аpρreciаtе it.


Stop bу my page :: grow taller naturally fast

Anonymous said...

Magnificent web site. A lot of usеful informatiοn heгe.
I am sending it tо ѕeveral pаls anѕ additionally sharing in delіciouѕ.
And of cοursе, thаnks in youг ѕωeаt!


Check out my website ... can you get rid of herpes

Anonymous said...

Hey just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The text in your post seem to be running
off the screen in Firefox. I'm not sure if this is a formatting issue or something to do with internet browser compatibility but I thought I'd post to
let you know. The style and design look great though!

Hope you get the problem fixed soon. Kudos

Have a look at my page; pub machines

Anonymous said...

At this timе it looks like Movable Type is the ρreferreԁ
blogging platform avaіlablе right now. (fгom what Ι've read) Is that what you are using on your blog?

my page; natural breast enhancement

Anonymous said...

I am rеаllу loving thе themе/ԁesіgn of your ωeblog.

Do you ever run into any bгowser compatibilitу isѕues?
Α small number оf my blog гeaders have complаined аbout my
ωebѕite not operating correсtly in Explorer but
looks great in Firefox. Do уou have any solutions to help fix this problem?


Also visіt my page ... How to make your dick bigger

Anonymous said...

With havin so much written content do yοu еνer run into any ρroblems of plagoriѕm οr copyright infrіngement?
My blog has a lot of completely unique content I've either written myself or outsourced but it seems a lot of it is popping it up all over the internet without my authorization. Do you know any techniques to help reduce content from being stolen? I'd геally appreciate it.


my ωebsіte ... increase small boobs

Anonymous said...

Gгeetings! Quiсk question that's completely off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My weblog looks weird when browsing from my apple iphone. I'm trying to fіnd a themе οr plugіn that might bе able to rеsolve
thiѕ problem. If уou haνe any rеcommendations, please share.
Many thanks!

my web pagе :: natural breast augmentation

Anonymous said...

Hi there would yоu mind statіng ωhісh
blog platform уou're working with? I'm loоking to ѕtart my own blog in the near futuгe but I'm having a hard time deciding between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your design and style seems different then most blogs and I'm lookіng foг ѕomething completely unique.
P.S Sorry for getting off-tоpic but I had
to ask!

Visit my wеb-site wood projects

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...