Monday, July 6, 2009

Come With Us Now On A Journey Through Time & Space...

Because of my lack of Photoshop skills, the following pictures will not quite have the affect that we'd hoped for.

You see, Patrick's lovely green wall makes for a perfect 'green screen'. And so, we re-enacted situations that would have been fun if said lack of Photoshop skills did not exist.

Still...


Here we climb the Eiffel Tower.

I am a-scared of heights. So I must be screaming.

Man, those French people look like ants.


Here we run from a starving T-Rex.

Again - I scream. I'm not a strong runner, so I know I'll be devoured. Although, the prettiest ones are usually first to go. Patrick's a dead man.

You can't see it, but this is a picture of us at a party with famous dead people. I pictured Marilyn Monroe, John Lennon and Jim Morrison. Patrick said Charlie Chaplin. Don't ask.


Thanks for using your imaginations.

8 comments:

Mike D. said...

That's a big T rex

Kris said...

It was quite scary. I'm lucky to be alive.

Heff said...

You know, Photoshop's not THAT hard to master, lol !

Kris said...

Nope.

But I'm lazy.

I might add the backgrounds in at some point. Maaaybe.

Anonymous said...

You're hella funny still.

Kris said...

Shpanks!

Wil said...

The look on your face in the second pic is classic, LOL!

Wil Harrison.com

Kris said...

I musta been scurrred.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...