Friday, July 10, 2009

Jurassic Park Is Frightening In The Dark. Or So Weird Al Says...

Welcome to Friday, folks.

Remember, if you will, the entry where I posted green-screen pics that I was too lazy (and/or stupid) to photoshop?

Well. 2 of 3 have been done. And neither were by me.

This first one is compliments of the awesome, talented and beautiful SHAZZZZZY SHAZ!



Can you see the sheer terror? The fright. It is our belief that I fell and was eaten shortly after this was taken. And then, so was Patrick.

Oh, Shaz. Thanks chick. You're the best.

The next one, Patrick did himself.

It's our "Dead Celebrities Party" picture. I picked all the men. He picked the women. Go figure.

What. A. Party.

Jim Morrison was lookin' to nab Jimi's guitar. Jimi wasn't havin' it. And Lennon was NOT in the party mood. Marilyn tried to make him feel better, but Kurt got in the way.


Next time I'll invite ya.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome dino pic, but why are you the only ones drinking at the party?

Kris said...

The rest of em had..uh.. other party favours, I'm certain.

Anonymous said...

Ah. That makes too much sense.

Kris said...

I always do :)

Mike D. said...

The dino one is awesome. I like.

ghetto.punk.chic said...

When are you gonna do part deux of these photos?

Kris said...

Oh! Patrick's still working on some. I'll post em eventually.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...