Friday, August 28, 2009

Happy Birthday To My Other Who Is Significant

Tomorrow is Craig's 37th birthday.

I am prepping for the impending shin-dig.

So if, in the wee hours of Sunday morning, you see a blonde girl in a ditch

clutching an empty bottle of rye

lying on an empty 2-4 box

and a boy beside her

mumbling incoherently about a bus that never showed up

and wondering where his shoes went,

please

steer us in the direction of home.

Or kidnap us and take us somewhere wonderful.

Thanks in advance.



Happy birthday, boy! Love you largely,

in drunkness

and in sobriety.

Muah!

13 comments:

Wil said...

Happy Birthday Craig!

Wil Harrison.com

Wil said...

I am the only one that cares about Craig,

Wil Harrison.com

Kris said...

Apparently!

Last year, there were a lot more birthday comments for him. Perhaps I'm losing my touch.... my readers may have all fled.

Mike D. said...

Happy birthday to your nice boy!

Kris said...

Yay, we have another! How do you know he's nice?

Ophelia Mourne said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Kris said...

See Craig? People don't hate you.

Sj said...

Thanks Mike and Wil.

I appreciate your sentiments!!!

:)

**note to self, tke wil and Mike off.."list"!!**

Sj said...

Thanks Mike and Wil.

I appreciate your sentiments!!!

:)

**note to self, tke wil and Mike off.."list"!!**

Sj said...

Thanks Mike and Wil.

I appreciate your sentiments!!!

:)

**note to self, tke wil and Mike off.."list"!!**

Sj said...

Thanks Mike and Wil.

I appreciate your sentiments!!!

:)

**note to self, tke wil and Mike off.."list"!!**

Sj said...

Thanks Mike and Wil.

I appreciate your sentiments!!!

:)

**note to self, tke wil and Mike off.."list"!!**

Sj said...

Thanks Mike and Wil.

I appreciate your sentiments!!!

:)

**note to self, tke wil and Mike off.."list"!!**

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...