Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Old Man, Look At My Life...

Ever wonder what turning 37 looks like?





Ta-daaaa!



He's now a thinking man, complete with light-up lei.





A lovely party was held for Craig by Shaun and Patrick (not pictured above) and, as you will be able to tell by the pictures, it was a good time.



See? Good time.



I even wore a dress for the occassion. Whoa.



This is probably the creepiest picture we have ever taken together. We thought that Shaun's killer zebra-print chair would make it a good one.



Unfortunately, it could not save our faces.


This was our attempt at an actual nice picture. Came out blurry.

My, my... how surprising.



Aw, young love. Or something. Moving on...










Cheers!


Oh, right.

They had Dynasty playing on a loop allll night. I think it was a nice touch. Added drama to the evening so we didn't have to.




This is Annie. She is the most beautiful, sweet, wonderful cat ever. And I'm not a cat person (sorry Booey!). She lives on the second floor, and rarely comes down because of the dogs.


For Craig and I, she'll come down. Love her.



Happy 37th? Drunk yet?

... how bout now?






There must always be a photo shoot with Laura and I.
Always.





I hide behind flowers because I am shy.
And that's where the jelly beans were.
Boy's birthday - OVER!


11 comments:

Wil said...

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that a couple or so of the men in this post are of the homosexical persuasion, not that there's anything wrong with that. It could be the Dynasty loop that gave it away, LOL. Party!

Wil Harrison.com

Kris said...

Yep... most of the attendees were work friends, and I work at a gay radio station. Hence the pretty men-folk.

Wil said...

They are a strapping lot I must say. Your polka dot dress is delightful also.

Wil Harrison.com

Kris said...

Well thanks, Mr. Harrison.

Ophelia Mourne said...

haha very cute pictures, good times!

Kris said...

Thanks, Ophelia!

Mike D. said...

I like your dress. Craig doesn't look 37 at all.

Kris said...

He knows. ;)

Born with a big mouth! said...

yeah - he does NOT look 37!!! and your dress is so cute!!

Krista said...

I was going to say nice shirt! But it's a nice dress hahah

Kris said...

Thanks girlies!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...