Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Hair I Am

So.

I guess no one will sing "Leggy Blonde" to me anymore...




And no one will will tell me I look like these and other random celebrities...


l




... simply because I'm blonde.

After all the indecision, and the literal YEARS of "to dye it or not to dye it",

I've finally taken the leap.

It may seem small and insignificant to most people. Understandably, as it is just dye.
But for me it's a re-invention, and an opportunity for me to actually do something I've been scared of for so long.

Change is good. And when I look in the mirror, I see something different. I see a chick who isn't going to hide behind her hair and lie down and take the "blonde" assumptions and incorrect ideas that people had of me.

I'm lovin' the dark side.




So be happy, readers and friends.

The bitching and inability to make a decision

is

officially

OVER.


Bye bye, bleach. I've moved on.

12 comments:

Shaz said...

Hawt

Wil said...

WOW! And here I didn't think you could entice me anymore. Did you miss me?

Wil Harrison.com

Kris said...

YES! Where the crap have you been, young man? Was it something I said?

And Shazzeroo? Thanks :)

Born with a big mouth! said...

so freakin hot!!! you are SOOOOO lucky you can do both blonde and brunette!!!! and HE obviously likes it!

Kris said...

Thanks Erin! And I think he likes it... I don't really know. Either way, he ends up with a new girlfriend.

phx said...

A whole new angle of gorgeousness. Lucky!

screetus said...

Dear Darth Vader,
Oh man, do I know the power of the dark side!
Yours most sincerely,
Screetus P Crowman

PS you have achieved new heights of total hotness, Ms Ramblings.

blepharisma said...

The snark is still there, so not too different.

Wil said...

BTW, the second pic is now my wallpaper. Any chance you could send me some hair clippings or perhaps a pair of your socks for my shrine? Thanking you in advance, Wil

Wil Harrison.com

Kris said...

phx - You're always so sweet. Merci, m'lady.

screetus - Mr. Vader was actually my stylist! And thanks for makin' me blush!

bleph - Yeah. If anything, the snark just doubled. When ya want yer cd, huh? huh? HUH?

Wil - Oh, right. Socks. Umm... what colour?

Mike D. said...

Ho. Lee. Fuck. Kris! You look amazing. I'm so glad you finally did it!

Kris said...

Thanks, D. You're sweet.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...