Thursday, November 5, 2009

Forgot To Remember

Dear "other blog",

I'm writing this to you in apology.

It has been brought to my attention that I've neglected you, ignored you, and possibly even betrayed you.

Be assured - it was not purposeful.

It's just that I had other things going on. Events. Life stuff. You know how it is.

Like Halloween! That just passed...






Yes you're right, I did recycle an old costume.

You know me so well.

But it was fun nonetheless.

And before that?

Well, there was Dave & Tally's wedding:




We may have danced like drunken fools.
And we were the only couple to slow dance / sing loudly to GNR's "Patience".

But y'see, that's exactly why I didn't post about it to you. That's just not your kinda thing.


And before that, you ask?

Oh, lots of things happened.

And while I may have posted about them on this blog, I want you to know... I'm not playing favourites.

In fact, I just posted something new for you. Right now.

See? A new post!

I DO still love you.

So no hard feelings, ok?

*whew* Thanks.

Sincerely,

Me


p.s. - Oh... right... about that whole "changing haircolour" thing. I, um... did that. Sorry. Forgot to tell you.

10 comments:

Mike D. said...

You? Slowdancing to g'n'r? No way. =)

Kris said...

Yeah. I know. Predictable.

Anonymous said...

You always write blog letters to things you feel bad for.

ghost said...

you look amazing dark.

Kris said...

anon - yeah... i like letters of apology. You know what they say - easier to ask forgiveness than to ask permission.

ghost - thank you. so very very much.

M.V.P. said...

You always look like you have fun, no matter what you are doing. That makes me happy to see.

And because I haven't said it yet (I was reading but staying in the shadows), you look beautiful.

Kris said...

Thank you, M. I was wondering where you've been!

Gage said...

dark hair=great change!

Kris said...

Thanks Gage!

Anonymous said...

It is remarkable, very amusing piece

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...