Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Gagged.

Yep. That's right. It's time for another "Letter To Random Person Or Thing" post. Today's victim/ recipient? Lady HatchetFace. I mean Gaga.

Dear Lady Gaga,

You and I, we seem to have a problem.

I'm starting to think you have put some kind of hex on me, a voodoo curse that makes people completely insane in an undetectable manner.

Why do I think this?

Well... as of late, I've been falling asleep at the usual time. Sleeping a solid few hours. But it seems that almost every damn night at around 2am, I wake up. I look at the clock. I think "Oh, good. I've got quite a few hours yet. Back to sleep I go", and close my eyes, waiting for sleep to hit.

But you know what hits instead?

This:






Yeah.

This damn song plays in my head over and over until 6am. Not the whole song, mind you. Just the beginning part where I'm convinced that you are speaking in hieroglyphics.

Hieroglyphics, I say.

I can't sleep, Miss Gaga. Can I call you Gaga? I think that since you keep me up every night, we're past the usual pleasantries. Gaga it is.

I realize that I work at a gay & lesbian radio station, and will therefore never escape your wrath. I also don't really hate you, I am just sometimes frightened by you. I enjoy how you push the envelope. Just push it elsewhere, and let a chick get some rest.

Respectfully, if slightly fearfully yours,

Kristen

p.s. - with most of the fucked up... uh, excuse me... I mean artistic... outfits you wear - how the hell can you SEE?

I am intrigued.

Until next time, Gaga....

So... same time tonight?

17 comments:

Gagaaron said...

Gaga's such a genius, she doesn't need eyes for sight.

Now *I'm* going to be up at 2 am, thanks!

Kris said...

Good, then you can call me and we can sing along together til 6am.

blepharisma said...

ME TOO ME TOO!

I've had Bad Romance in my head constantly since I first heard it. The video is wicked, too.

Sadly, I've also had the new Brit song stuck in my head, but not as much as La Gaga.

Also, notice how she almost always looks insane... but in the video, there's one part where she looks really really normal and pretty, and not at all scary. Hm. (Read: I like the scary)

Kris said...

Her face bugs me, I will not lie. But maybe in real life, she's pretty. I dunno.

I like the videos. I like the idea of her. I just don't like having the songs in my head like crazy.

As for the Brit song? Come work here. It'll get worse! ;)

(Although I've also had Dragonette in my head, which is ok!)

Gagaaron said...

905-687-GAGA?

Gagaaron said...

Err, 416-531-GAGA?

Kris said...

Yes. To both.

How did you know?

Gaga, oh la laaaaa
Rumba-Roma-maaaaa...

Or something.

Shaz said...

But she just wants your la-la-love...

Kris said...

And my soul too, I think.

Mike D. said...

I don't know how to feel about her. She's catchy but sometimes annoying.What do you do at that station anyway?

Kris said...

I'm the Creative Director. So, y'know... I direct... creatively.

(That means I write commercials and promos and sing off-key all day)

Anonymous said...

did ya sleep last night?

Kris said...

Actually, I did. but it took me awhile to fall asleep.

Can you guess why?


Go ahead, guess.






Gaga oh lala....
Roma... ro ma maaaaa

ghetto.punk.chic said...

I just want to poke her face...
poke
poke
poke
her face.

And not in the nice way.

Kris said...

Did you wanna take a ride on her disco stick? Not in the nice way?

:p

K said...

Here..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBNOkGsI47E this'll add another dimension to your Lady Gaga dreams. Enjoy.

Kris said...

Oh my god.

He even has a Criss Angel poster.

That actually made me feel much better! Thanks K!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...