Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Would You Stay If She Promised You Heaven?

*deep breath*

Aaaand exhale. Well hi there.


Thanks for all the messages and emails and comments about my last couple of posts. Yeah, shit's gone crazy. That's why I'm gonna fix it. Right? Right.

This past weekend was an interesting one, and I'd like to thank my lovely cousin Leah for visiting and putting up with my wonky moods. We managed to have some fun in the midst of all the emotional crap. We're good at that.

Did dinner at the Rhino... then drinks at the Wreck Room.


Neil - "You can't leave me!"

Me - "Bitch, I'll be back."



This is CrazyDrunkenDancingLeatherMan.

He... well... that name says it all.



He enjoyed posing. I quickly ran away.

Despite my depressed and unsure state, I had a pretty fun night.

And then... I forgot how to walk while going down THREE damn stairs, and I sprained my ankle.

Yeah, you read that right. Sprained ankle. The bad luck continues, friends.


Well... today is Wednesday. I'm moving away on Saturday. Craziness.

For anyone who is interested, I'm having a "Goodbye For Now" party on Friday night at The Rhino, my ol' West end watering hole.

Come on by if you're up to it. No really. Come.


Daisy's all ready for the move. She can't wait to run around in my parents' backyard, chase some squirrels, maybe kill a few.... and then go head-to-head with that elusive wild turkey.

Lucky bitch.

Thinking about how good it will be for her makes me feel a bit better about the decision to leave.

Still haven't quite got used to the idea of it. Still have the anxiety attacks. But heeere we go!

See ya Friday! Or else...


28 comments:

peterdewolf said...

That is one creepy-looking dancing dude.

Kris said...

Yeah, he was a sight to behold.

c-bhas said...

Maybe announcing your whereabouts online isn't the wisest move.

I wish you would be more safe

Kris said...

I'm plenty safe. This is no different than the event I have on Facebook. Maybe I'm not wise, I dunno. Oh well.

Melinda said...

I'm going to come and stalk you on Friday!

... not really.

However, I think the elusive wild turkey may have moved to Niagara Falls. Leah and I saw a wild turkey roaming the streets while on one of our drives.

Kris said...

The turkeys are still in my parents' hood, but they must be taking over the Niagara region.

Soon we'll be having nightmares with "gobble gobble" sounds in our ears.

They'll write a book about this one day.

Harald Benz said...

Good luck with the move!

Tell yourself you're not leaving Toronto. You're merely commuting the next little while.

:)

Anonymous said...

I love that last picture. Pretty girls.

Keir said...

"CrazyDrunkenDancingLeatherMen" will probably be my next band name. I'll let you know if you can expect gazillion-dollar royalty checks anytime soon.

Kris said...

Harald - Thanks! Commute sounds better than "big damn move".

Anon - Aw, thanks. Daisy says thanks too.

Keir - I could really use those royalty cheques. Let's do this! Do you need song titles as well? I can help. Like "DoesMyLeatherMakeYaHorny?". It'll work.

Neil said...

CrazyDrunkenDancingLeatherMan was a spectacle on its own LOL - Even though he was "struttin'" his non-existant coolness, people still wanted to dance on the stage...

Kris said...

Neil!

I love you, and love that you just commented on ye olde blog.

I miss you already, jerk.

Anonymous said...

Waiting, waiting, waiting, and waiting.

Kris said...

Waitin' for what?

Anonymous said...

A new post. But there appears to be one now.

Kris said...

Yeah. I do that sometimes.

Anonymous said...

vimax pills - good blog friends! Post your article which is also useful for readers and to share information or experiences you have. I will visit your blog again. penis enlargement pills

Kris said...

Ah yes, friends. Penis enlargement! Let's share information, friends! Share penis information.

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.

Anonymous said...

They are becoming the enhancement option of choice for many men for several reasons. vimax pills is the best penis enlargement pills on the market today.more info visit http://www.male-sexual.com/vimax-pills.html
- http://www.pillspenisproducts.com

Anonymous said...

This piece of writing will help the internet users for setting up new weblog or even a weblog from start to end.


Also visit my blog ... maxoderm

Anonymous said...

Hello there! Do you know if they make any plugins to help with SEO?
I'm trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I'm not seeing very good results.
If you know of any please share. Thank you!

Here is my page - buy volume pills

Anonymous said...

I got this website from my buddy who informed me about this web site and at the moment this time I am browsing this web site and reading very
informative content at this place.

My site :: Buy hoodia balance

Anonymous said...

I was recommended this website by my cousin. I am not sure whether this post is written by
him as no one else know such detailed about my difficulty.

You are incredible! Thanks!

Also visit my site; http://postalesmusicales.blogspot.com/2009/06/kazuhito-yamashita-wind-color-vector.html

Anonymous said...

I am sure this post has touched all the internet visitors, its really really nice article on
building up new webpage.

Take a look at my site: your health supplements

Anonymous said...

Hello, yes this article is genuinely nice and I have learned lot of things from it concerning blogging.
thanks.

Here is my webpage buy breast actives

Anonymous said...

Good day! I know this is kinda off topic but I was wondering which blog platform are you using for this
website? I'm getting fed up of Wordpress because I've had problems with hackers and I'm looking at options for another platform. I would be fantastic if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.

Feel free to visit my website; http://www.bounceconnect.com/blogs/77051/142463/virility-ex-review-can-it-real

Anonymous said...

You actually make it appear so easy along with your presentation however I to find this topic to be actually one thing that I feel I would by no means understand.
It seems too complex and extremely large for me. I'm taking a look ahead in your next put up, I will try to get the dangle of it!

Feel free to visit my web site - semenax pills

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...