Thursday, April 15, 2010

And Fade Out Again

I spent the last three days editing a video.

I admit, I've never edited a video before. But dang it, I learned. And I did it. And it was just about done.

Then the program went wonky the file was ruined.

Yeah. Cut to yours truly cursing everything under the sun.

Sigh.

I was gonna post it here yesterday, as it is "super duper secret crazy person project" related. But now, I must re-do. 

Which means I have nuthin' to post. So...uh... here's a couple pics of me bowling from January!



Yay!

And...uh...

Here's a video of one my all-time song obsessions...


Umm.... and... I've been updating my other blog more often. If you're bored of me here, go get bored of me there!

I'm off to Toronto tomorrow for Proud FM's 3rd Birthday Bash.

If you're in the city, come and play with all the Proud FMers - and me. Details here.

That's all I got for today. Sorry to have failed you.

I'm off to edit a video and try not to cry about all the work I lost.


18 comments:

peterdewolf said...

I wanted to do a blog project once that was nothing but pictures of attractive women flipping the bird.

You know what's missing from my day today? A video. I felt like watching a video. I totally blame you for it not happening.

Mr. Green Thumb, Knees and Ass said...

Enough with the stealing of MY all time song obsessions. I'll let you borrow it for a while I guess.

Kris said...

peter - I'm gonna go cry now. :(

Mr. Green Ass - Psh. This is my song obsession for life, I'm sorry that you wish to be like me. You don't have the appropriate parts for that!

Aaronette said...

Well, maybe I'll just lop certain parts off with my garden shears and arrange the leftovers with my weed whacker. How does THAT grab you?

Kris said...

Grab me? Here's hopin' it won't touch me!

blepharisma said...

What program are you using?? I'm sure you don't have Final Cut Pro, but iMovie isn't bad for beginners...

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

I get annoyed when people try to say that there's a better Radiohead album than OK Computer. No way. They have a bunch of good ones, but that one is just so EPIC, like a hey-day Pink Floyd record. Makes me happy in my pants.

Kris said...

Bleph - I used AVS Editor... That's what Dad had. I tried iMovie, but didn't like it. so back to AVS I go and pray that it won't screw up.

Dr. - I dunno, I love every one of their albums. Without fail. I could put every single song they have on an extended playlist and loop it forever. Happy in the pants is right.

Anonymous said...

Can I assume you weren't the best bowler, judging by the middle fingers?

Kris said...

The first game or two, no. But somehow later I learned how make fairly consistent strikes and spares. Woo hoo!

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

They have lots of good records, but where I think they went wrong is when they went full-on electronic and got away from just good songs and good vocal melodies. These days he just seems to do meandering moans in key. To me, stuff like Fake Plastic Trees was just gorgeous and timeless.

Kris said...

I don't disagree, but I still like it all. Maybe it depends on moods, I'm not sure.

But HELL YES to the Fake Plastic Trees. Are you sure The Bends isn't your favourite album?????

Keir said...

I threw away summer 2003 on learning how to author DVDs. Video editing sucks.

Kris said...

I don't even know what authoring DVDs MEANS! Heh.

Anonymous said...

I want to make some contribute to www.blogger.com

Anonymous said...

It agree, it is an excellent variant

Anonymous said...

Bravo, seems remarkable idea to me is

Anonymous said...

I am regular reader, how are уou еverybody?
Τhіs рaragгaph ρosted at this web page iѕ really good.



Visit my web-ѕite: hcg diet weight loss

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...