Sunday, April 4, 2010

I Like Pleasure Spiked With Pain

Last night I actually left the house for reasons other than dog walks and Shoppers Drug Mart visits.

Ah, Mansion House. The bar that always feel like home.

Fun times with good friends and beer that is delicious.



Afterwards, I obviously had an FGP (Fat Girl Platter for you new Shambled readers. Here's some backstory).

They changed it, too. Without my consent, they added deep fried green beans to the mix. That's some weird shit, eh? Yet surprisingly awesome.



Today I decided to make a POA (That's a Plan of Action, dontchaknow.)

I posted it to my Facebook, so I apologize to those who have already read my Awesometastic 5 Step Program. But repetition is key to sticking with something.




Step 1 - Procure awesometastic job in Toronto.

Step 2 - Find equally awesometastic apartment.




Step 3 - Move back. (Yeah. That'd help.)

Step 4 - Exist awesometastically with new life.



Step 5 - Find worthy man prototype, claim him, and create awesometastic offspring.

And there you have it.

My plan for greatness.

It'll happen, surely.

18 comments:

screetus said...

Your plan is awesometastic!

I wish you much success.

Kris said...

Well thank you, kind sir :)

ghost said...

music is my aeroplane too.

PatZ said...

so wait, why are you creating the offspring with the prototype? there's a reason you make prototypes, it's to find out which parts don't work and what needs fixing, then you make a better product.
cause otherwise, you'll get like, proto spawn.

Kris said...

ghost - I expected that it would be.

PaTz - The "project" I mentioned before?? Marketing Proto Spawn. It'll be a hit!

Phronk said...

Sounds like a plan.

My life plan is similar, except instead of awesometastic I'm thinking of going the amazicredible or spiffilicious route.

Mike D. said...

Who the heck is that guy and why is he carrying you? Moved on?

Kris said...

Phronk - Those are both good options. Wickedface options, even.

Mike - No, you dork. He's a friend. He's been in many posts before. I've not moved to any new guys because at the moment none hold any appeal to me. All they do is screw ya up. No thanks!

Anonymous said...

That blogger there is hot in those glasses.

Kris said...

Thanks anon. Not mine, though. These eyes are 20/20!

Mike D. said...

Can't blame a guy for asking. You never stay single.

Kris said...

Shut it. At this point, I'm probably single for life. Mind yer business.

Kaptn said...

Your next adventure awaits. Your plan for greatness will surely take you anywhere you want it to, so aim high. Just don't forget to enjoy the journey, afterall, now is the only thing we ever have!

Born with a big mouth! said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Born with a big mouth! said...

fried green beans ROCK me!!

and i like this post, you seem very positive :)

Kris said...

Kaptn - Great advice. I'm trying to do just that, but sometimes other crap gets in the way. Meh.

Erin - I'd never had em before! Is this a normal thing, deep fried green beans???

Gage said...

pretty decent plan and oh the green bean thing? YUM!

Kris said...

Oh yeah. With ranch dip? It's just good stuff.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...