Monday, April 12, 2010

It's The Room, The Sun and The Sky

I'd like to apologize in advance - the next couple of posts will probably be random pics of this weekend in Toronto, working on the thing I'm working on that I've also been working on not saying much about.

That's work.


This guy on the left? Yeah, you'll learn more about him. More than you probably wanted to.

Remember him for future reference, mmkay?


Yeah, so what if my mom sent me out the door with a muffin and orange juice?

She cares about me.

I don't need your jealousy.









Gotta love work that requires afternoon patio beers.

Necessary beer.

I feel that all jobs should follow that lead and increase employee satisfaction.

Or, employee intoxication. Wh'ever.




Perhaps wearing two shirts, a sweater and a jacket was a dumb idea, knowing I'd be in front of a camera.

These layers add weight. Cameras don't like weight.

I have failed.






Neil came along to lend moral support...

and cuz he heard a rumour there was beer involved.

And later on, he and I had a date with the Rhino.

Yeah... predictable... I'm aware...


For all the people we ran into, Jack was the only one photographed.

The paparazzi's after ya, Jackie.





Oh, good morning!

And yet again, I'm back in St. Catharines.

Unravelling the details and further work for Project No-Name, Featuring Kris & Patrick.

I'm. Dang. Tired.

17 comments:

ghost said...

i need to know about this project. this is like a tease.

Fatty McFatass said...

I wish my added weight was the result of layers of clothing. Actually, you know what? I'm going with that from now on.

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

Okay, now I'm a little embarrassed that I went right to Whitesnake when Marley was the more obvious choice.

stark said...

You need the added weight. I`m just sayin`. Plus, you just look like you`re wearing a jacket. Jeepers.

I am excited about this project. I want insider knowledge!

Kris said...

ghost - I am a tease. But y'see, teasing makes people interested in something that they'd never be interested in otherwise. And so, the teasing must continue. (It's not anything that big, but teasing is fun!)

Skinny McSkinnypants - You're not fat. Go eat a poutine!

Doc - Oh no, you were right to assume that! When it comes to me, you should always assume "80's Hair Band" before all else. So, good job!

Stark - I AM wearing a jacket :)

I'll give ya insider info - didn't I already?

Mike D. said...

I'm confused by it all. But you look like you were having fun!

Kris said...

I was indeed!

Born with a big mouth! said...

Hey girl!! I went to add the link to my post and totally must not of saved it. So i fixed it!!! (I think) :)

Kris said...

Aw, no worries girly!

I was just buggin' ya ;)

Leah said...

I am sad that my job stopped me from participating in this.

So. Jealous.

Anonymous said...

Will we be finding out more soon? I think we are all curious.

Kris said...

Leah - Well, there's another change this weekend! Except work is gonna stop you. Dang it!!

Anon - Don't get any big ideas, it's nothing earth shattering! I just have nothing to show you guys yet.

Anonymous said...

Oh, no big ideas. I'm just interested! The teasing seems to be working just fine.

Harald Benz said...

If it wouldn't sound kinda creepy I'd say I'd like to introduce you to my camera.

(Gosh, it does sound creepy.)

Kris said...

Ha!

Harald Benz said...

Come to think of it why not. Could be cool. Email me.

Kris said...

Really???? I'm a lousy subject. But I'd love to.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...