Thursday, May 20, 2010

Tuesday, Wednesday Break My Heart

I'm a bitch.

Not always, but sometimes. Sometimes I do stuff on purpose to kinda annoy folks.

Like when people get those Picture-A-Day desk calendars?

Yeah. I like to go through them and write stupid messages on random days of the year.

So when Neil got his Family Guy Trivia One-A-Day calendar this year, it surely surprised no one at the station when I promptly went through it and marked days with my messy left-handed printing.

Things like:

October 3rd - "Don't be a bitch. Buy me a chocolate bar. Now."

and

February 13th - "Yes, that's it... cry for Stewie. Life isn't what you thought it would be."

or

April 28th - "Your mom goes to college. No, really. She's there - pick her up!"

But some things weren't mean or annoying. Some were just cuz I love my Neil.


For Thursday May 13th, I wrote "Give Kristen a big hug NOW!", because, when I wrote it, I didn't yet know I'd be leaving.  When Neil got to that day, he was sad that I wasn't there and posted this on my Facebook wall.



When I DID find out I was leaving, I left a few specific messages.

Namely Monday May 17th. "Don't forget about me, please. Love Kris."

He didn't.

Cuz nothing...

I mean NOTHING...

says "I love you" like a half-nekkid Stewie complete with star tassles.

Who loves ya, baby?


Me. That's who.

14 comments:

peterdewolf said...

That's pretty adorable.

Kris said...

We try our very best :)

Mike D. said...

You love too many guys.

ghetto.punk.chic said...

Uhm, I know someone who owns a really tacky Ed hardy tattoo-a-day calendar...where are my effin messages missy?

Kris said...

Mike - They are my friends. I love them. I'd love you too, if you weren't an ass all the time :p

Leah - I'm not in your bedroom everyday. That makes things a bit more difficult.

Alyson said...

That's too awesome, I need to start doing that.

Kris said...

It's fun. I have no one here to do that to anymore :(

Anonymous said...

Sweet and funny at the same time. Like you!

Anonymous said...

Where's MY love??! You're like the town bike yet no love over here.

Kris said...

K... wait... are you two different anonymous posters, or the same one?

How can I give you love if I don't know who you are?


I should really block anonymous posts, so you're all forced to go by SOME kinda name.

(And screw you, I'm not the town bike.)

ghost said...

i'm left handed, too.

Kris said...

That means you're cool!

Neil said...

Awee... KRISTEN!!!!! Missing you too.. except yesterday.. that was juuuust right :)

Kris said...

Heh. Love ya, goofball.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...