Tuesday, June 15, 2010

15 Steps, Then A Sheer Drop

For once I'm not going to use my blog as a place to whine and bitch about the rut I'm in, how alone I am, or how depressed and pissy this girly gets.

So, for today, bye bye pouty broad:


...and instead, I'll fake a smile like these two funtastic chicks:


Since I have a bunch of questions for the video Q&A, I know I won't get to them all. So I'm gonna answer a select  few right here. Cuz Masuka told me to. He's smaht.

If you could have a superpower, what would it be?

Pretty sure this would change day-to-day. One day I'd want to be invisible so I could spy on people and mess with their shit without them seeing me. The next day I'd want the ability to make things appear by snapping my fingers, cuz then I could make poutine appear every 5 minutes with infinite beers as chasers.

So... I'd like my superpower to be.... the ability to change my superpower as I see fit. Ha! Today? I can fly. Huzzah, lookit me go!

i have a question 4 u 4 ur next vid blog shamle ramblar why u hate lagy gaga so much?! LMAOOOOOOOO

Oh dear.

Ah, comedians. Gotta love ya. Well, Ye Of Fake Poor Spelling & Questionable Wit.... I don't hate the Gag-ster. She's ok by me. Her music used to piss me off, but I've learned to deal. I like that she pushes the envelope and goes beyond weirdness. Her songs get stuck in my head, so she must be doing something right. Although she IS a-a-a-a-a-a-a buh-butter face.

If you could go to Disney World with any celebrity alive today, who would it be?


First of all, I've never been to Disneyworld OR Disneyland or any of that. So in reality, if it was a free ride for me, I'd go with any celeb. Almost.

However, you're asking who I'd like to go with. Hmm... My girly answer would be Ryan Reynolds cuz he's cute 'n funny 'n junk. He'd be a good time. My messed up answer would be Courtney Love cuz man... just think of how crazy she could make the rides seem, but then she'd puke on your shoes and pee on a child. Sooo...

We'll go with the boring answer. I'd rather go with a friend, boyfriend, or a mix of the two. Because it's a well-known fact that celebrities have no souls are are therefore not allowed past the Disney gates.

It's a small world for those big egos, after all.


That's it for today. If you have a question for the video Q&A, no matter how awkward it may be, email it to shambledramblings@gmail.com or visit the formspring thang.

G'bye.

19 comments:

Phronk said...

She's not even a buh-butter face. She's too ropey and gross.

But even though she makes me barf, I love Lady GaGa more than life itself and would totally go to Disney World or Land with her.

SugarPlum AssCakes said...

Who's the idiot who asked you about 'lagy gaga'? God, learn how to spell, assmunch.

tony said...

if you go to Disneyland, take drugs first, and then call me

Kris said...

Phronk - Really? I had no idea that you were Gaga for..uh.. her.

AssCakes - Some loserface, no doubt. :)

tony - I'll make Courtney call you, since I'll probably forget how to work a phone-machine.

Anonymous said...

I must ask good questions because you answered two of them. Plus one on camera. I win. Cute answers doll. That's probably the best super power. And FYI they let Charlie Sheen in. pretty sure he doesn't have a soul. http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/06/02/article-0-09D9B72C000005DC-499_468x611.jpg
-anonymust

Anonymous said...

This might sound harsh, but its meant as a kick in the pants.

Stop being a victim and whining! If you want things in your life to change, you are gonna have to change things in your life.

Depressed? Lonely? Want to live in Toronto? Answer - Meet people, get out from behind the blog, and just move to Toronto. In there words of Yoda, "There is no try. Do or do not."

Again this isnt a put down, just trying to push you out of the rut.

Anonymous said...

*sorry about all the spelling mistakes

Kris said...

Anonymust - Charlie Sheen slept his way in. Very different. & i knew the questions were from you!

Anon - I get that you didn't mean your comment n a nasty way, but... you don't know what I do outside of this blog. You see what I take ten minutes to write every second day. The rest of the time? I'm working my fucking ass off trying to make things happen. I'm not hiding behind a blog. Please don't kid yourself.
And if you're going to keep leaving me messages like you have been, telling me what I SHOULD do and how I screw up... then stop hiding behind an anonymous comment. It's weak.

Anonymous said...

Maybe you should try this to get a good writing job...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FRwCs99DWg

Mike D. said...

Lol yeah Kris. Do what Anonymous (couple comments above) says and just move to Toronto cause it's just that simple. Money and everything else aren't important. =)

Did Courtney pee on a kid before?

Kris said...

Anon - That's awesome. If I knew HOW to, I absolutely would.

Mike - Yeah, jobs, money, debt, responsibilities... among other things... they don't matter at all ;)

And no, not that I know of. Just seems appropriate for Miss Love.

ghost said...

good god i hate courtney love.

Kris said...

Aw. But she likes you!

ghost said...

she wouldn't if she could read the dark thoughts i have about her.

Kris said...

Heehee!

we hate you. love, us said...

"Well, Ye Of Fake Poor Spelling & Questionable Wit...."

That's the funniest thing I read all day!

And I totally agree, I'd like to be invisible so I could mess with people's shit. Sometimes it really needs to be done.

-Betty

Kris said...

:)

I agree. If you find a way to obtain superpower, lemme know! We'll take over the world and mess up their shit!

Friend said...

I asked one yesterday. I think I know the answer, though. What's your superpower today anyway?

Kris said...

Ummm... lemme think. Today it is the ability to morph into whatever I want. Right now I'm a hippo, but later I just might be one of those supermodel chicks. Just to see what it's like.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...