Welcome to a new week, blogfolks.
Because I kinda like ya, and cuz I'm sometimes a nice person (who knew?!), I thought I'd throw some links your way in case you've grown weary of my ranty rambles and essay-like blather.
1. If you're sick of me, you must surely want more of ME - the other blog is still around: Caught - The Ungrateful Sister of Shambled Ramblings
2. The wonderful Tony Pierce re-posted my video from the other day, with his own thoughts on insecurity: Tony's BusBlog
3. These things always make me feel better about my own flaws. How girly and silly of me: Photoshop me pretty.
4. Wanna waste time?: Play with yer balls.
5. Some of these photos end up being so good that I maybe kinda sorta clap with music-lovin' glee: Sleeveface
As suggested and decided in the comments section of this post, we're gonna have a weekly video Q&A. So send any questions to email@example.com or ask here: http://www.formspring.me/ShambledRambler and I'll answer 'em in the next clip.
No topics for now - throw anything at me. Make it interesting!
I'm excited to read what you lovely jackals come up with.
Now if you'll excuse me, I must go dance maniacally around my bedroom to various types of musical awesomeness.