Monday, June 7, 2010

I Was Always The Thorn To Your Rose


Welcome to a new week, blogfolks.

Because I kinda like ya, and cuz I'm sometimes a nice person (who knew?!), I thought I'd throw some links your way in case you've grown weary of my ranty rambles and essay-like blather.

Ready?

1. If you're sick of me, you must surely want more of ME - the other blog is still around: Caught - The Ungrateful Sister of Shambled Ramblings

2. The wonderful Tony Pierce re-posted my video from the other day, with his own thoughts on insecurity: Tony's BusBlog

3. These things always make me feel better about my own flaws. How girly and silly of me: Photoshop me pretty.

4. Wanna waste time?: Play with yer balls.

5. Some of these photos end up being so good that I maybe kinda sorta clap with music-lovin' glee: Sleeveface 




As suggested and decided in the comments section of this post, we're gonna have a weekly video Q&A. So send any questions to shambledramblings@gmail.com or ask here:  http://www.formspring.me/ShambledRambler and I'll answer 'em in the next clip. 

No topics for now - throw anything at me. Make it interesting!

I'm excited to read what you lovely jackals come up with.

Now if you'll excuse me, I must go dance maniacally around my bedroom to various types of musical awesomeness.



20 comments:

Anonymous said...

C'mon... email.. now we can't send questions anonymustly!!

Kris said...

Good point, I didn't think of that....

Anonymous said...

http://formspring.me

Kris said...

Makin' me do work, are ya? Heh.

Kris said...

Ok. You win. You can ask here too:

http://www.formspring.me/ShambledRambler

Anonymous said...

Brian Griffin: Face it Peter, you get competitive about everything.
Peter Griffin: I am so not competitive. In fact, I am the least non-competitive. So I win!

Anonymous said...

Psst. you have to enable it to allow for anonymous submissions

Kris said...

I did.

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

K. Let me just throw a question out there for a potential video response . . .

What would you say to Tyra if you were a guest on the Tyra Banks show?

Kris said...

Hehe. That'll be an interesting one.

Keir said...

Whenever I see Photoshop exposés like that it makes me feel dirty for being one of those people that get paid to do that. Though at my job, 9 times out of 10 the goal of "photoshopping something" is to adjust for bad photography instead of "bad looks." You know—poor lighting, thoughtless composition, stuff like that.

Kris said...

I didn't know you did that. Hmmm... wanna photoshop every pic I take from now on so people who know me online only think I'm awesometastic?

;)

(Don't feel dirty for doing that for a living. It's not a bad thing, it's just good to know most things are not as they seem.)

Gage said...

I actually didn't think the before shots looked all that bad for the most part on that photoshop site!

Kris said...

I know, they looked just fine without the nips, tucks and perfect skin.

Mike D. said...

I dunno what to ask you. It would probably be personal.

Kris said...

You can make it anonymous if you'd like.

Anonymous said...

man changing the colour of the ball was a challenge

Kris said...

Took me awhile too. But once I got it, I just kept changin' em. Lotsa colours.

Anonymous said...

You need to update your blog a lot more than you currently do. Here are some suggestions:

-More Daisy
-More love failures
-More life with parents
-More pictures of you
-More looking for job
-More friends

Kris said...

Are you making fun of me? I do all that. At least the subjects I wish to share.

I update every 2nd day. That's more than enough as far as I'm concerned. It's not a job, it's a hobby. I do it strictly for myself.

And if you ARE making fun of me for blogging about the things you mentioned, then you're kinda of an ass who doesn't even have the balls to post your name. Just sayin'.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...