Friday, September 17, 2010

They Say Everybody Steals Somebody's Heart Away

Your shambled-type-rambler over here was stuck in bed all day yesterday. My brain and stomach decided to combat each other for my affections, and both lost. Which means I lost.

Now they're each having a time out.

Being sick in bed oddly reminded me of being in middle school. And today? Well, today I'm a bit better. Except that I vaguely resemble a reject from Night of the Living Dead.

I feel pretty. Oh, so pretty...

In other non-whiny news, tomorrow this chick and I shall be headed back to Toronto to partake in a concert of superhappyfuntime proportions.  

Deftones and Alice in Chains. 

Oh, really? Two of my favourite bands? Gosh, that's sure swell!

(I will try not to close my eyes and pretend that Layne Staley is alive and onstage. I said try.)

Expect some interesting pictures and video. But also don't expect it, because you know I rarely come through.

Can't help it. I often get too wrapped up in my favourite boyfriend that I forget about cameras and blogs. It's the rare occasion that my current life gets fun.

And yes - it IS slightly weird to consider a city (Toronto) my boyfriend, but so what? He's nice to me. 

Sometimes.


Colder weather means bring on the leather.

And so I shall.

Happy weekending, ya hosers.


14 comments:

Jess said...

I wish I was going.

Kris said...

There's still tix, I think!

Jess said...

Where is it?

Kris said...

Molson Amphitheatre.

Masuka said...

Have fun partying and concerting!

Kris said...

I will Masuka. I'm sure I'll shoot you a text, since I won't be far away from ya!

ghost said...

they will be here soon. i. am. going.

Jonathan said...

Everyone have fun ... well, everyone whoever doesn't have the first name : "Kristen"

Kristen people are stupid dummy turd-burgers. So there!

Kris said...

ghost - Yay!

Jonny - Learn to take constant rejection with a LITTLE more maturity, ok? Geez.

Anonymous said...

It's now sunday, where are details?

Kris said...

I'll update tomorrow.

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater said...

I'm on a sick day too. I'll try picturing Layne Staley if you think it will help. I'll try anything.

Kris said...

It didn't help me. I was better on the weekend, but now I feel crappy again. Maybe it's just Niagara, making me sick. Better move back to Toronto! ;)

Feel better, you. I'm sending telepathic medicine.

Kris said...

(I just used "better" 3 times in one comment. Dork.)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...