Sunday, October 10, 2010

She's Whiskey In A Teacup, She Gives Blondes A Lousy Name

Another lazy Sunday... you know what that means - Q&A via Formspring and random unrelated pictures. Are you excited? Probably not. Are you gonna read it anyway? You'd better.


Do you think money matters in relationships?


Yes.

But I don't mean that the way you probably think I do. Money actually makes me really uncomfortable, in a very strange way. It always has.

The reason that money can be an important part of a relationship is simple - without it, a couple can go stir crazy together. The result will probably not be good.

With enough disposable income, a couple has the ability to do things. Fun things. Go to movies, go out to dinner, go to concerts... have a good time together. Having been in a relationship where money was a big issue, I know how it can suck to be continually broke. When all you can do is sit around and stare at each other, you may end up strangling one another.

So yes. Money can matter, as a couple. But if you're the type to date someone because they're rich, then you kinda suck. And I will slap you.




Ok... here's one. If you could have your dream job and money, life, time, reality had NO baring, what would it be? xo Shevy


This question was posted by my dear cousin Shevaun. Hey Shev!

To answer your question, I want to take over the world. That is all.

However, that's a pretty dang hard job to land. So until that inevitable day when I become World Ruler, I'd like to be the following: writer (good thing I already am one), TV host, magazine editor-in-chief, instrument-rockin' killer-singin' band chick, host of a rock and/or roll radio show, band manager, clothing store mannequin, continuous neglecter of my other blog, and Alf or girlfriend of Alf.

But don't worry. When I rule the world, you guys can have all my other fun jobs.


Happy Thanksgiving, Canadian counterparts.

Enjoy the tryptophan-induced comas!



22 comments:

Masuka said...

Happy thanksgiving to ya Kris!!

Kris said...

You too, mister 'suka!

RealSuperKeith said...

'The World is Yours',  Ms Toni Montana

http://snipurl.com/1aodx8

'¿Cómo se llama?  Antonio Montana. And ju, what ju call jurself?'

BTW cute pics - u with the ponytails and cap, Daisy (but of course!) and hot boots! Where didja get 'em? ;)

If you ask me you don't really need much $$$ to have fun as a couple, but ya, having a little extra leftover after Bills,Bills,Bills (u know what tune is still in my head) is helpful. Not only for the going out and vacay stuff but also for little spontaneous surprises, like flowers for the chick ur with, that little item she's had her eye on, etc...Funny I was just talking about this exact topic earlier. Hmmm, u know what they say about great minds...

Oh and can I slap those types of people too? Thanks

Happy Thanksgiving to you too Kris

Kris said...

Daisy says thanks. She likes being told she's cute. The boots... I dunno, they're old now. Falling apart, but I can't find any I like enough to replace em. (I get far too attached to inanimate objects.)

I agree with everything you said. It's really tough and shitty when you can't do those things. When I have money, I like to always get surprised and fun stuff for whoever I'm dating. It's fun.

And a happy, happy, happy thanksgiven'er to you, sir. (And to your hot wife!)

Jonathan said...

Anybody who tells you money is the root of all evil ... just doesn't fucking have any.

Kris said...

I don't have any. Give me some money, Jon.

Anonymous said...

I need you to start putting your house in order...there will be plenty of work for you here even if it comes to you working for me. I love you and your little white dog my heart is yours and my kingdom will rise to hold us and as many kids as you require so long as its not less than 1-5.

Kris said...

Less than 1 is 0.

If your kingdom rises, does that mean it is made of dough? Sounds delicious, but I'm wary.

And sorry, I am incapable of loving anonymous people. Faceless things frighten me. Daisy concurs.

Anonymous said...

I don't like your other Anonymous readers, some of them are creepy. They give Anonymous a bad name, which gives me a bad name as well.

Kris said...

Ah. Well, you should get yourself a nickname so you won't be so anonymous anymore. That'd be lovely.

Princess Pessimism said...

money ONLY matters if both of you are impulsive spenders or RIDICULOUS savers....there has to be a good balance!

I HEART your boots K! Happy gobble gobble!

Kris said...

You too, girly! Hope you had a great weekend!

Not Anonymous said...

Wow.. Look how hard it was to get a nickname and not be creepy anon guy.. TADA

Just Saying said...

hot girl + pig tails + sexy boots = happy blog reader.

Kris said...

Not Anon - You are genius. May all other anons learn your wise ways!

Just Saying - Pigtails and knee highs are all I need for that? Duly noted for future reference.

RealSuperKeith said...

hot wife says Thanks.

ya, Daisy looks content. Hope to meet her someday (I'm not much of a Poison/Bret Michaels fan so hopefully I won't get growled at). BTW, she's the real star of the blog, just so you know, and a pic of her should be posted w/every blog entry (overexposure isn't in her vocabulary right?).

Btw - my boots comment was a reference to ur previous blog entry - you get it? huh? get it? sigh...cue the *weak humour sound effect* -> http://snipurl.com/1asbym

ghost said...

is turkey the bird of choice for canadian thanksgiving?

ghost said...

oh, and i give thanks for canada. you guys pretty much rock.

Kris said...

Keith - Yeah, there's been a lack of Daisy lately. Gotta get on that. And NOW I get the boot question. Pretty sure they were reasonable. ;)

ghost - Yep, most people do the turkey thang. And thank YOU for liking us Canadians. This Canadian chick thinks you're dang awesome yourself!

Just Saying said...

Everything works, just because it's you. :)

Kris said...

Well aren't you lovely?

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...