Monday, December 13, 2010

If The Dizzying Highs Don't Subside Overnight... Doctor Blind, Just Prescribe The Red Ones

Welcome to Monday - it's date night with Formspring. After we formspring we'll have formsprang, and be formsprung. I can't guarantee that it kisses on the first date.

Commence with the questioning.


What's your favourite color?

You must not be Canadian, with yer american spelling of colour. Except you spelled favourite the Canadian way. Well now I'm just friggin' confused! Do you live on the border?

Anyway. Dark red. But also black. Put 'em together and add a bit o' purple, and voila - you have my wardrobe.

How come you never show skin like other bloggers do with their naked or half naked pics? Shy?

Yes. 

And I'm pretty sure that my family wouldn't quite dig that. They read this. And now they're comin' after you, pardner.


Is Daisy single and if so what does she look for in a fellow canine? Does she like neutered? Up to date with shots?

First, I'd like to say that half the questions on my Formspring are for me, and half are for Daisy. And a lot of them are asking about her doggy dating preferences. Sometimes I dunno 'bout you people... I shake my head.

But yes. Daisy likes her men neutered, fun-tastic, and ready to be dominated. That said, she still loves her best friend Jack. And he's the first dog I ever fell in love with, so I'll fight you if you try to replace him with your mutt. (Unless he's a Jack Russell. In that case, send pics! We'll talk.)

Holy crap, what have I become....


What kind of look do you like on a man? Dark, blonde, tall, short?

Nice of you to ask me the same question you asked my dog.

I like guys that are tall, dark and awesome. But if the chemistry is right, I'll throw my "type" out the window. Except for the awesome. He must always be awesome.

Have you ever had a bad boyfriend?

Yes.

You mean bad like... Michael Jackson "Bad", right? Either way. 

Sha'mone, my friends. Sha'mone.




19 comments:

Masuka said...

what if he's just radical and not awesome.. will you still date him?

Kris said...

Yep. But I think radical means he's awesome too. Package deal, yo!

Alyson said...

"Bad like Michael Jackson 'bad'"/ Lol.

screetus said...

I don't get that one question about showing skin. I'm a blogger and I don't show skin. Maybe I should -- I bet no one's seen my elbows...

Kris said...

Alyson - You know I'm bad, I'm bad, ya know it.. sha'mone... ;)

screetus - Lies. I've seen your elbows. You push up your sleeves when there's beer-drinkin afoot! (I might be lying, but it sounds true...)

ghost said...

is dark, but not tall

Kris said...

...and don't forget awesome, you're that too.

Mike D. said...

Short blonde and awesome is still awesome.

Kris said...

You're neither short nor blonde, Mike. But yes. You're right.

Anonymous said...

I have a Jack Russell. What do I win?

Kris said...

You win the knowledge that you have an awesome dog. Congrats!

You can always send me pics, though. I'm a sucker for Jacks (obviously). shambledramblings@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

You dated guys that are like Michael Jackson? Poor thing, no wonder you're staying single. =)

Fun post.

Kris said...

Ha! Now that you mention it, there may have sometimes been some similarities.... ;)

12:11 poet said...

Your favorite colors are red, purple and black?

Wow. I read that those are the favorite colors of most female cereal killers. Not the kind that poison their hubbies or shoot their exes, but the kind that finish my honey combs and leave an empty box. Forshame! Cereal Killa!

12:11 poet

Kris said...

Poet - True. I'm about to go kill some cereal right now. But don't worry - I'll spare your honey combs. Promise.

Friend said...

:)

Kris said...

That face is happy.

Friend said...

Funny, so is mine!

Kris said...

Shazam!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...