Sunday, January 2, 2011

Was A Time When I Wasn't Sure, But You Set My Mind At Ease


Another NYE over. Midnight kisses and wishes are done, champagne's all gone, dresses and heels picked up off the floor.

Oh, hello 2011. Can I ya 'Leven? Too bad, 'Leven.


These pictures are so last year.

Sadly, that joke is already old. Oh well. I am not a monkey, here for your entertainment. Am I?


 Speaking of monkeys, here is a warning for you all.

When you spend all night drinking Rodeo Clowns (rye & red bull), and you get so beyond drunk that your coherent sentences have gone by the wayside and all you can do is give the finger to everyone who walks by, I will make an example of you.

In this case, I got out the lipstick and eyeliner, and "clowned" this Rodeo Clown up real nice.

Kyle - you've been blogged.


A couple days into the new year, and I'm still keeping pretty positive about it.

I should probably mark that down on my calendar, cuz it's surely a record.


I've already put some changes into effect.

Whether good or bad, they've brought my anxiety levels down and given me a chance to re-think what I want. I'm putting plans into action, and am allowing myself to get excited about them.

This next month will have quite a few ch-ch-ch-changes. And I'll do everything in my She-Ra-like power to make 'em awestometastic.


Welcome to the jungle that is 2011. We got fun 'n games.

Axl said so. And he wouldn't lie.


18 comments:

Masuka said...

Nice dress.

stevenadamswv.com said...

2010 was good for your body it seems.

Kris said...

Masuka - Remember it? I re-use every damn thing.

steven - Like milk, y'mean?

screetus said...

Well I see you're starting the new year looking stunning as usual.

I am excited for your plans.

Oh, did I mention you look stunning?

Working On It. said...

That smile on your face at the end looks good on you. Let's work on making it permanent :)

Kris said...

Screetus - You're sweet as ever, thanks! A lot of my plans are quite solidified, so that's what makes em a bit more exciting!

A - I'll do my best :)

Masuka said...

Actually, I didn't remember it at all. But I barely remember what you look like cuz I haven't seen you since like 2010! ...and even then I only saw you 3 times I think

Kris said...

Jerkface. :(

Anonymous said...

You look lovely and happy! Looks like a fun start to your great year!

Kris said...

Thanks Anon!

Mike D. said...

Hello red dress!

Kris said...

It would say hi, but it is unable to speak right now.

Anonymous said...

w00t!

SS said...

I look forward to reading about all the good things you get up to this year, so much so that I'm a non commenter who felt the need to comment.

Kris said...

Haha, thanks SS!

RealSuperKeith said...

Top photo, dare I say Liv Tyleresque? Whoa... 

Kris said...

I wish! (And thanks! haha)

Anonymous said...

Hi, of course this article is genuinely good and I have learned lot of things
from it about blogging. thanks.
Also visit my web-site : 0800allergy.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...