Saturday, February 19, 2011

Everybody Wants Me To Be What They Want Me To Be

A Shambled Public Service Announcement:

If you are renting out an apartment,
but having trouble finding someone who wants it,
make an appointment with me.

Chances are, someone will come by right before I do
- and they will take the place as soon as they see it.

But please, when you write the email letting me know that the apartment is gone?
I'd appreciate it if you held back from typing:
"It's been rented! G'luck finding a home, sucka!"
Cuz I'll cry.




In other news no one needs to hear about, my stress levels are off the charts in all aspects of everything. When things lack stability, I feel a little (read: lot) lost.

So, I've been searching and searching for that big damn red "Easy" button, but that's about as impossible as finding a place to live.

Commercials lie, folks. I'm sorry.

Other than that slutty chick from highschool and maybe all of your exes, nothing is easy.



Luckily, Mike Patton makes it look good.


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sometime the stable things have to be more important than exciting things.

Kris said...

True. I guess that sorta applies?

Mike D. said...

People keep taking places before you see them? Is that what that first part means?

Kris said...

Yeah, a bunch of 'em that I had appointments to see were rented just before my appointments. Always the ones I wanted to see most, too. Sheer luck, I tell ya! ;)

Anonymous said...

Reason for everything. That's all I can say.

Kris said...

In some cases, it sure seems that way.

RealSuperKeith said...

Your apartment hunt troubles, ├ža mange la merde. Why is it always the good people that get screwed...Um hello apartment lords? Yes, your practical joke on my friend Kris here? Not funny. Please stop pronto and go pick on someone else. Thank you.

Kris said...

Yeah! You tell 'em Keith! ;)

ghost said...

ive always believed the real thing is one of ten perfect albums in existence.

Kris said...

One of my favourites, no doubt about that.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...